The CRV will tow great behind your MH. We towed ours for several years without any issues, just hook it up, put it in neutral, key in accessory, parking brake off, and GO ( be sure steering wheel is indeed unlocked).
Now, as far as towing equipment goes--Several companies sell fine products to cover all your towing needs. You will need the following:
1) Tow plate attached to the CRV
2) light kit installed into the CRV so lights all work in conjunction with the MH
3) Tow bar--(we always used Blue Ox towing equipment and it was great)
4) Braking system for CRV--(again, we used a Blue Ox "Patriot system"
5) safety chains
6) power cord from MH to CRV
Your going to be looking at close to $2,000 for all this equipment, slightly more if you include labor for professional installation of tow plate.
Days camping (2015)----88 days
Days camping (2016) ---110 days
2016 Wildcat MAXX 28RKX (33' TT), 2007 13' Scamp
2015 Ram Laramie Hemi
30 years RV'ing
12 different RV's