Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-30-2015, 06:47 PM   #21

What a great idea. Our Frid stays around 40 most of the time been looking for something to help it cooler, looks like this will do the trick.

Thanks
jjfmd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:48 PM   #22

"I just direct wired mine to the 12v supply going to the fridge as there will be very few times my fridge will not be on."

Hi all, I am interested in installing one (or more) of these fans inside and behind my refrigerator. I am a novice with electrical work (and really my RV, starting my 3rd season, so I am learning). I am wondering about identifying and hooking up to the 12 v supply.

Thanks for your time!

Joe
joetab1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:13 PM   #23

Any one do this with a residential fridge? Mines in a cabinet and I was thinking of doing this also on the outside of the fridge. 1 or 2 fans blowing in and under the fridge and then up the back. Since mine is 110v I found computer fans that are 110v and can wire direct to the socket and power for the fridge.
KEliasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 01:48 PM   #24

Hey Hondaman, I was just looking at your connection to the 12 V constant behind your fridge. A newbie. I was wondering, regarding the white connector with the 4 screw, do you have to unscrew the flathead screw that is on the inside of the white connector to get in there?

Thanks,
Joe
joetab1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:05 PM   #25

Yes- be aware of where you are placing the wire cause I have tightened it all back down only to find it wasn’t connected

Just glad to get away
HONDAMAN174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 05:14 PM   #26

Go to you tube and put in RV habit he has some great videos on what he has done to his Forester. I have done all the mods that he did to refrigerator and what a difference. In 100+ degree days my fridge stay between 36 & 38* and fridge is in the low single digits.
Dcbenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan, refrigerator, sunseeker