Old 10-11-2014, 08:54 PM   #1

Right Turn Signal Camera

Turn signal camera issues? My right one will work 2x perfectly then it will either only show last picture it saw, a colored screen, or say no signal. Why does it start off working then stop working? A friend of mine just bought a Class A from Tiffin and is experiencing the same issue! I took it in once for service and they told me I did not give them enough time to have it checked (2 weeks??) so I took it back today to get it fixed before warranty runs out. Any help would be really appreciated so I can pass it on to the shop.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:35 PM   #2

Right Turn Signal Camera

Not really sure what to tell you other than make sure they check the control box under the dash. I have had two of them replaced so far.

I am also having all kinds of problems with my cameras. Dealer has replaced almost everything and still having problems. Side cameras usually work but sometimes have a long delay in coming on. Rear camera has never worked.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #3

Manufacture's defect with camera- FR has authorized right mirror w/camera to be replaced!
Old 11-10-2014, 10:40 PM   #4

Anyone had Warranty parts ordered from FR.? I have been waiting for 3 weeks for a mirror to come in at the RV place. How long does this generally take after approved? Rv place has had it 6 weeks not. Snow is going to fly and I need to get into storage!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums