Old 10-18-2016, 07:36 PM   #11

Thanks for all the feedback FROGS! Really appreciate it, you all are reinforcing my original thoughts! Looks like a couple others having the same issues as me!

Great place for great help!! . Keep the ideas coming!

2014 - 37; 2015 - 58; 2016 - 64
mkekflyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:33 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi Lucy View Post
Another issue we had with our Sunseeker was that the bathroom mirror fell off the wall and shattered while we were driving on US 30 last year. Again, how to remount the replacement in the flimsy wall board has been our biggest issue.
I suggest using strong double side tape on the back of the mirror along with whatever screw type system you use. I use 3M VHB 5952 Double Sides Foam (Dark Grey) Adhesive Tape on just about everything. This is the same tape automotive manufactures use to hold on body molding and other exterior trim parts on new cars. Just be sure you have whatever you are attaching exactly where you want it before pushing the tape down. It will come off but it ain't fun getting it off!

RedLdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led