Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-17-2014, 09:40 AM   #1

Skyworth 22" DC TV in Bedroom 2860DS

The Skyworth 22" DC TV in the bedroom works good but no manual for it at all. I don't even know the model #. Has anyone experienced no manual for it? I see the TV online and they say it comes with a manual, quick start up, a DC cord, an AC adapter and cord, and remote.. I got the DC cord and remote only. Has anyone experienced this, no manual, ac adapter etc.? It's kind of hard figuring out the way the remote works and how to hook up a stand alone player or game to it. For instance I wanted to input a small video media player that had a HDMI, but there was not any input connections on the side to hook in to. BTW, there are a lot of inputs I found on the back of the TV, but you wouldn't know that without the manual. You have to unscrew the TV from the cabinet door to hook up to them as you cant see them at all. Its actually a chore to do that, reinstalling the TV! I wonder why they didn't router a small access hole in the mounting door for the horizontal back connections as they did for the vertical side connections. Anyway just wondering what other have received with the Skyworth TV before going to the dealer.

RON
asparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:36 PM   #2

The dealer sent me a manual for it (copied online) but was for a 42" model not a 22" Skyworth. I have found two 22 " manuals online but do not match up with the inputs and other features that are on mine. Something isn't right here, it seems like maybe a very old TV, I hope it wasn't switched out for an old one... I Would appreciate at least a model # of the 22" Skyworth bedroom TV of someone who purchased a 2860DS.. Probable a late model 2014.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:54 AM   #3
Commercial Member

I'll see if I can get one from the supplier. We install those here, so its not old...it's just a marine supplier. maybe they don't believe in manuals.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:32 PM   #4

Thanks BC, It would help. I'm having some issues with the TV and hopefully the manual will ID it as a problem or maybe just the user not understanding if its doing what its supposed to do or not? I've found 2 online manuals but nothing matches up including the remote. I don't even know the exact model# to do any further searching... Its nice to have an online manual also in addition to the printed one, I keep them on a USB drive and access with my tablet
Thanks
RON
Old 05-01-2014, 08:46 PM   #5

TV

I have the same unit in my 2860 and never looked for the manual because it is a TV. Seems pretty straight forward. If there is a specific question I can see if I can help. I do believe I have a manual. There was a zip top bag for each TV and inside was the remote, extra cables and the manual.
Pacostaco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, roo