I have a Forest River Sunseeker 2004 3100 SS where the slide went out with no problem (no strange noise or odd behavior) but will not go back in at all. When I click the "In" button, I hear a click where the actuator under the jack-knife sofa is.
Here's what I checked:
1. My camper is level.
2. There are no fuses blown or tripped in the fuse panel under the bed.
3. There are two fuses near my batteries (a 25amp and a 5amp neither of which are blown).
4. My batteries are charged and I am plugged into shore power (still at my house).
5. I found the slide motor under the jack-knife sofa (behind the driver seat) and all the wires appear in good condition but there is not a fuse in that area.
Here's what I'd like to know from someone that has a Forest River Sunseeker:
1. Where is the manual crank? I looked in my driver side storage compartments but couldn't find what looked like a "crank hole"
and I cannot find it around the jack-knife sofa or outside of the slide (under or on either side).
2. Where is the manual crank rod (I am not sure I have one but am curious as to where it should be).
3. Should there be (or is there) a fuse near the slide motor that I am not seeing?
4. I am convinced that it is a blown fuse that I am unable to find but I am open to any other ideas.