Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2014, 05:20 PM   #61

Send a message via AIM to B and B
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATVer View Post
I think you meant 12 quarts. 11 litres is about 3 gallons.

Yes, you are correct. It is cheap. I buy one for the Trottage and use may half of one for the Fiver.
2015 Heartland Bighorn 5th Wheel
2013 FR Rockwood 8289WS 5th Wheel
2012 FR Rockwood 2703 SS Travel Trailer
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:04 PM   #62

winterizing 3050s

Has anybody installed a bypass on the 3050s? There isn't any way to get access to the water pump. I did the antifreeze in the fresh water tank. It took me a few hours to flush it out in the spring, Doing the bypass method would certainly be easier if I could get one installed.
johnlantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:06 PM   #63
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlantz View Post
Has anybody installed a bypass on the 3050s? There isn't any way to get access to the water pump. I did the antifreeze in the fresh water tank. It took me a few hours to flush it out in the spring, Doing the bypass method would certainly be easier if I could get one installed.
3050s what?

Turbs
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #64
Average Joe

Id guess a 3050 Sunseeker since it's the Sunseeker forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Southern Maryland and Beyond!

MrJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:58 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJoe View Post

Just a question, Where on this page from the first post to yours dose it say SUNSEAKER FORUM. When you look at the post on the right it not there. I guess if you were looking at today's post you could find it there maybe under Sunseekers. but I find it interesting to read the post no matter what FR model you have. I just go down the line at right and read them. What surpizes me is that Sunseeker doesn't have an winterizing inlet built in. And for my 2 cents for what it is worth is I would never dump antifreeze in my fresh water tank. Toxic or not. I think to the right it say's"another winterizing question only"

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:31 AM   #66
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJoe View Post

Since he tagged onto another thread it's tough to tell.

Turbs
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:57 AM   #67

Sorry, another winterizing ?

I've looked at my 2860DS and although I have the little access panel I would have to remove the back wall for me to install a bypass.
Not to get off topic but I've found when I post tech questions on the FR general section I don't get much response but the same question on The Sunseeker section turns into a huge discussion
I assumed I was talking to mostly Sunseeker owners but obviously that's not always the case.
'93 Coleman pop ups (I'm Dad)
'04 Fleetwood Jamboree 26q
'14 Sunseeker 2860DS
trdutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:44 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdutch View Post
I've looked at my 2860DS and although I have the little access panel I would have to remove the back wall for me to install a bypass.
Not to get off topic but I've found when I post tech questions on the FR general section I don't get much response but the same question on The Sunseeker section turns into a huge discussion
I assumed I was talking to mostly Sunseeker owners but obviously that's not always the case.
Is your filter, W/pump area like the Pics. in post#54 of a (3010 Sunseeker)? Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
Just a question, Where on this page from the first post to yours dose it say SUNSEAKER FORUM. When you look at the post on the right it not there. I guess if you were looking at today's post you could find it there maybe under Sunseekers. but I find it interesting to read the post no matter what FR model you have. I just go down the line at right and read them. "
On my computer the forum thread is identified in a white block right under the green Forest River Forums banner at the top of the page. It shows the thread location path from FR forums to Sunseeker to the specific thread you are in. Maybe that doesn't show up on all viewing devices. It is however frustrating sometimes when answers to questions specifically related to Sunseeker/Foresters models are provided when the poster does not have such a model and the post turns out to be incorrect. You can sense the frustration in the FR rep's posts when he has had to correct those misconceptions.
ATVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:20 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdutch View Post

You are correct. Remove the white panel and you can get to the pump. See my post #12. Only a couple of screws and only once a year-no big deal.

2012 Forest River Sunseeker 2300 Chevy
Old 10-28-2014, 07:09 AM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Is your filter, W/pump area like the Pics. in post#54 of a (3010 Sunseeker)? Youroo!!

No
I have a false wall in the back of the cargo compartment under the out side kitchen.that wall has an access panel with latches. The entire pump and water filter with my two low point drain shut off valves are visible with the panel open
Screws hold on the false wall and could be removed for better access
'93 Coleman pop ups (I'm Dad)
'04 Fleetwood Jamboree 26q
'14 Sunseeker 2860DS
trdutch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winter, winterize