Old 02-07-2015, 06:22 PM   #31

N-E-D how is your 2650S equipped? How long did it take to produce? Did you order through a dealer? Extended warranty? Thanks Bud

Old 02-07-2015, 06:35 PM   #32

Budro - we picked up our Forester 2651 last November after ordering from our local Camping World. It took us approximately 8 weeks from order to delivery. We have all the options you listed except the 15k heat pump. We also only went with the passenger seat having the swivel. We only have one trip under our belts but we really enjoyed having the motor home v. The fifth wheel or TT we used to have. Good live with you decision.

Old 02-07-2015, 06:47 PM   #33
RETIRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budro35 View Post
N-E-D how is your 2650S equipped? How long did it take to produce? Did you order through a dealer? Extended warranty? Thanks Bud
Ordered all the options available for 2650s except the swivel driver and passenger seats saw a video of someone seating in one and doubted I'd be able to stand with it turned. Its still in production-ordered December 9. We went to RVONE Albany about 2hrs from home and checked out the Soleras and Jaycos. They had no 2650s but we had seen a Forrester 2651s and the full no slide Queen bed in a 28' motorhome was what we wanted. Outside storage was outstanding.Yes we did the extended 7 year warranty. Now waiting for the call to pick it up. Had been told sometime in February.

2015 Jeep Cherokee
2016 Ford Race Car Red 350HD Cargo Van HR DRW EXT DIY Daytripper "My Little Red Corvette"
n-e-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 07:00 PM   #34

Take all the options. I have everything including the entertainment system wit surround sound. Cannot do without. We have the Serta upgraded mattress and I would not add anything to it. I am one year after back surgery and it is perfect. If you have an option get the Jacks, no questions at all. Press a button and stay off your knees leveling. Wish the seats in the Chevy turned. The barrel chair is worthless. Easily replaced with a euro recliner. We are at a major campground in Florida over 500 slots and no one would buy our barrel chair for $25 so for free it ended up in the maintenance shop of the RV park. The more you get in whichever one you choose the happier you will be in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 02-07-2015, 07:30 PM   #35

Thanks to all!! The information is just priceless. Please keep the comments coming!! We may have found a unit (2650S) and is equipped as first listed except no heat pump or swivel seats. Have not seen it yet but excited for the grand tour, 10 days out! We may have to wait and just order one but need to go through this one to make sure!
Old 02-07-2015, 07:38 PM   #36

Good luck to you.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:08 PM   #37
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Carozzoni View Post
We have a 2014 2650S and the upgraded Serta mattress is good, but definitely not equal to the Tempur-Pedic in our house. But good enough not to be replaced in the MH.
You had our original "Serta Blackhawk". The latest Serta upgrade is the "Hanford" which has the same 6" foam core but adds 1/2" comfort foam on top of 3" Kool Comfort Memory Foam.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:22 AM   #38

Mr. Clemens - when should we order our Sunseeker to get the 2016 model year? Will the color changes be available by then? Will the changes be available on both the Chevy and Ford chassis? Any MAJOR changes in the 2016 units we should know about?
Old 02-08-2015, 09:43 AM   #39
GM

1. You can order whenever you want and just specify that you want 2016 model year.
2. We won't change any colors until the mid model year refresh in September.
3. Chassis will not affect any changes to our portion.
4. No major changes expected form Ford or Chevy (that I know of).
5. No Major changes expected on our end either, however I am always tweaking little things (adding LED lights to the sewer area, changing trim or components). If I can make the product more durable or useful I don't ever wait for model change.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:54 AM   #40

Thank you very much Mr. Clemens! You of course are one of the reasons we have chosen the FR Sunseeker! Not the only reason (paid for by your wife) but one of them! :-)

Tags
class c, modifications