Old 07-07-2015, 04:34 PM   #31

Joshua, any hope on better fender flares? Should I just go to warranty and ask for $? Thanks for your help.

Yorkranchgalnguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 05:56 PM   #32

Brian does that mean we cant count on help now that you have changed jobs you are pretty much the best source congrats on your new position I did see that on your title last time you sent me help Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 07-10-2015, 12:18 AM   #33

Josh, any info on the fender flares? Any possibility of getting better ones? I'm sure you're very busy,and I don't mean to bug, but only 1 month left on FR warranty! Thanks for your help.
Yorkranchgalnguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:41 AM   #34
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boso View Post
Brian does that mean we cant count on help now that you have changed jobs you are pretty much the best source congrats on your new position I did see that on your title last time you sent me help Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
No...I'll be lurking around to help out. I'll just be focusing more on the Dynamax side.

As for Fenders...we have next to no issues on them. I rechecked with warranty. So while you might not be excited about the current thickness, I can tell you if they started today, its still 6 months out to get tooling done on something like that. Last time I checked, it was not on the list...just something I asked about.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, 3170, sunseeker