Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-18-2019, 10:46 PM   #1

Sunseeker 3010DS 2014

I've had my Sunseeker 3 1/2 yrs. I have a few questions hopefully someone can help me with. When my coach battery switch is on and I'm plugged into power there is periodically a double-click rather loud and Audible. Is this normal?
I just noticed a leak at the bottom corner of the large back window, I'm thinking to try to caulk this rather than have it taken out to have a new seal put in. Has anyone had this problem and had good success with dealing with it.
Finally I think my roof is fiberglass but I'm wondering if someone can tell me how to be sure? And if so should I use this eternabond tape that everyone is raving about? Thanks for your help in advance.
Dharani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:20 PM   #2

1. Don’t know.

2. I’ve used Lexel sealant with good results. Mask the area on both the glass and trim sides. Leave about a ⅛ inch gap and finger squeegee the sealant in. After smoothing it remove the masking while the sealant is wet. Almost impossible to see.

3. Probably is fiberglass, especially if one piece. Eternabond tape works fine. There’s probably EB self leveling stuff around the vents and other items up there.

Tags
2014, sunseeker