Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-06-2019, 10:28 PM   #1

Sunseeker 3010ds standard items

Just to make sure the dealer is being honest, what are the standard items that will come with a 2019 sun seeker?

- Is the fiberglass table in the rear bin a standard items - I have seen it on multiple videos and it was never listed in the corresponding invoices.
- The dump system is waster master - will it come with a dump hose?
- Will it come wit the 30amp power cord? If so how long is it?
- The coach had one batt in it that i pointed out that the specs showed 2.

Thanks
C5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:48 PM   #2

I was at a FROG rally in Goshen, IN last August. We were on a Sunseeker factory tour and the factory rep said they were discontinuing the Waste Master system due to complaints. Personally, I like it. If you do have it, get dealer to give you an adapter so you can use bayonet type hose connectors. You will get a 30 amp power cord...not sure of length, but it's pretty long. I have a 2018 3010ds and it did come with the table. Do you have 2 batteries in the entrance step?
GMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:50 PM   #3

The Waste Master does have a green hose.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:54 PM   #4

Does the driver's and passenger's seat rotate? Then there should be booster cushions that you put on the two seats.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:54 PM   #5
Erinn

Here you go (at bottom); taken right off the FR site. NOTE: Not seeing it here, but fairly certain the 2019s come w/a lane departure warning signal thing, as well.

(We just got a 2018, so I peruse this site often.) Cheers! Erinn

forestriverinc.com/product-details.aspx?LineID=185&Image=5081&ModelID=1152#Ma in
SunseekerFunseekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 06:35 PM   #6

I ordered my 2019 sunseeker 3010ds and received it in November 2018. I have the fold up table in the rear passenger side storage compartment. Both the driver and passenger swivel seats are options. The 30 amp cord is included and is 36’. I do not have the waste master system. It was not an option when I ordered in September 2018. And there are 2 house batteries. I hope this helps.

Tags
saunseeker, sunseeker