Old 04-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #1

Sunseeker folding table

When I was looking at the Sunseeker models there was one, not sure which, that had a folding table included. The table was stored outside in the left rear storgae compartment and was a perfect fit into the manufactured grooves of the compartment. Since I decided on the 2860DS this table is not included and would like to see if anyone has this option and if so who manufactures the table and if possible the model/part number. I would like to acquire the table as part of my outdoor kitchen.

As a note, Forsest River should have included this as a part of the outdoor kitchen on the 2860DS.

Thanks in advance.

Old 04-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #2

My 3120 has one. I thought all the larger Sunseekers had them but guess not. It is 24" by 48" but I could find no identifying marks on it. I would measure what space you have and just go to Walmart or online and get one that fits. I have no use for it and took mine out to cut some weight but I can see how it would be useful with an outside kitchen.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #3

Many thanks

Many thanks. 24 by 48 is the size of the cavity under the outdoor kitchen and that table would come in handy and store relatively easy. You would think they would make that a feature of the outdoor kitchen. I'll check WalMart and a few others and see what I can find. Again, many thanks.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #4

I have a sunseeker and most, if not all, of the ones I have looked at have the table included.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #5
Plain Old Member

I think lowes has that size table. Very similar to the one that came in ours, if not the same thing.
2013 Ford F-350 Lariat CC LB PSD
2015 SOB TT - With OC's Awning Poles (#8)
At least in Heaven, RVs will be perfect, and I won't have to keep fixing them.
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #6

Thanks

I found 24 x 60 folding tables at a few places. It appears the best for the purpose might be Home Depot's. Unlike the models at WalMart and ACE, the one at Home Depot has three height adjustable legs.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
2014 Sunseeker 2650S

SS 2650S has the table. Not sure what it looks like yet - it was ordered 10 days ago
Old 04-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #8
Graduate Member

no table here, but i have a 2009
2012 - 26 days

RoadTrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #9

Sunseeker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike001 View Post
I have a sunseeker and most, if not all, of the ones I have looked at have the table included.
Our 2011 year model 3100SS came with a folding table in the rear compartment. When we ordered it in July, 2010, I didn't see it on the options list or on the standard equipment list in the brochure. Many, if not all, of the Forest River Class C's that we looked at had the table.

We haven't used it often but it makes the storage compartment floor flat, which makes sliding our boxes and totes around easier than having to deal with the dropped floor. I keep the tools that I hope I never need under it.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #10
GM

No table on the 2860. When we added the outside kitchen that door got smaller and we could't get the table to fit into the door and down into the recess. Maybe a "folding in half table" would work.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote