Old 01-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #1

sunseeker fusebox

hello, i live in a sunseeker, with 30amp connection, plugged in 2 space heaters and blew a fuse. i have power to microwave, gfi circuit, but refridgerator and lighting are out. cant find a fusebox anywhere or owners manual. any help will be appreciated. thanks, bb

doublbleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:51 AM   #2

I have found that the owners manual does not tell you where they put the equipement, my fuse box is inside under the oven. It is a brownish looking box and the lid comes down and the fuses are there. Hope this helps.

Old 01-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublbleb View Post
hello, i live in a sunseeker, with 30amp connection, plugged in 2 space heaters and blew a fuse. i have power to microwave, gfi circuit, but refridgerator and lighting are out. cant find a fusebox anywhere or owners manual. any help will be appreciated. thanks, bb
It sounds like you had both heaters plugged into the same circuit. You tripped the breaker that protects that circuit. You'll need to see what other receptacle is still working so you can plug the second heater into that receptacle. Once you do this you should be fine until you want to use the microwave. If you're using 2 -1500 watt heaters you'll need to turn one off in order to avoid tripping the main 30 amp breaker where you're plugged in.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:07 AM   #4
Happy to Be Camping

Location: We live in Rhode Island, but our hearts are in New Hampshire
I have a Sunseeker and my fuse box/load center is under the rear bed, accessible from the foot of the bed by a cover.
Shawomet3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:50 PM   #5

I blew a GFI, Ground Fault Interrupter, once. It was located in the bathroom but protected an outlet near the kitchen sink and an outlet outside under the awning. So that would be something to look for as well.
RichardMc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sunseeker le