Old 01-28-2015, 02:53 PM   #11

JRWALKERPA1 - I think I do - send me your email and I will send you what I have.

2015 Keystone Bullet Travel Trailer
2016 F-150 Lariat with Auto Trailer Backup
Dog = Morki (Yorkie-Maltese) - Zoe
Malabarbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 04:53 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeytownmom View Post
What have you done? I've done the vent colors and I'm replacing the shower in the spring with the Oxygenics, and a handle on the screen door, but I haven't thought of anything else. So what have you done?
Hockeytownmom- if you haven't already purchased your Oxygenics yet, check for winter sales at your RV dealer, I picked up a chrome version at my local RV dealer for only $2.90 more than link you place here ( was instock so didn't have to ship) and I live in Canada ( always higher prices here)

wana65stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 08:07 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian217 View Post
We haven't done too many modifications on the inside, but the best thing we did was replace the kitchen faucet with a house grade one. We have the 3170 and found the original faucet didn't come far enough into the sink. "
DW said the same thing on our 2012. If you swap ends and reverse the faucet pipe it is a little lower but it reaches further into the sink. I just think some were installed incorrectly.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATVer View Post
2012 3120]

Added Econoline jack equipment for changing a tire.
Might want to ensure that the jack will really raise the rear of your unit before really needing it. If it's some kind of scissor jack, probably will collapse with the weight of the rear axle.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:46 PM   #15

Thanks. That screen door handle looks like a good set-up.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:15 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
Might want to ensure that the jack will really raise the rear of your unit before really needing it. If it's some kind of scissor jack, probably will collapse with the weight of the rear axle.

It's a Ford part designed for the E450 and the jack, wrench, long handle and instruction sheet all have Ford part numbers. It's not a scissors jack. The jacking instruction sheet shows where to place it on the rear duals and front axle. There are a lot of them for sale on line called "new takeouts". Since some of the sellers are located in Elkhart I always thought they came from RV manufacturers who didn't want owners changing their own tires. However FR says they don't come with the chassis they use so I assume they come from box truck conversions. They come with different lug wrench sizes and make sure if you get one that it is for the big lugs (I think 1") used on the E450. The jack handle also fits the standard Econoline spare tire winch and reaches past the rear bumper so you can crank the spare up and down as needed without crawling under.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:26 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wana65stang View Post
Hockeytownmom- if you haven't already purchased your Oxygenics yet, check for winter sales at your RV dealer, I picked up a chrome version at my local RV dealer for only $2.90 more than link you place here ( was instock so didn't have to ship) and I live in Canada ( always higher prices here)
I've had one for a couple years now that we couldn't use in our Roo because of the shower curtain/wet floor issue.

Nights camped in 2011/36, 2012/9, 2013/24, 2014/27; 2015/50 2016: 34
hockeytownmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:46 PM   #18

ATVer do you have a thread on the 3 way switch? I hate having to walk in the dark and try and find the light switch on the panel.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:44 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATVer View Post
It's a Ford part designed for the E450 and the jack, wrench, long handle and instruction sheet all have Ford part numbers. It's not a scissors jack. The jacking instruction sheet shows where to place it on the rear duals and front axle. There are a lot of them for sale on line called "new takeouts". Since some of the sellers are located in Elkhart I always thought they came from RV manufacturers who didn't want owners changing their own tires. However FR says they don't come with the chassis they use so I assume they come from box truck conversions. They come with different lug wrench sizes and make sure if you get one that it is for the big lugs (I think 1") used on the E450. The jack handle also fits the standard Econoline spare tire winch and reaches past the rear bumper so you can crank the spare up and down as needed without crawling under.
Have you actually used it to jack up one of the rear wheels?
Old 04-15-2015, 03:44 PM   #20
MH Noob

Very interested in this as well

Tags
sunseeker, modifications