Old 06-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
LBD

I just took a peek at the quote given and it shows the complete door assembly totals $1,500.00. With shipping,taxes and instalation we are looking at $3,200.00. Does the entire door assembly actually cost $1,500.00 ?
Thanks again

Old 06-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #12
GM

It's a simple process. The door is all in one...screen, hinges, everything. All you do is pull the old door, slap the new one in.

There is a plastic "screw cap". Take that off and the screws into the face of the door are exposed. Nothing fancy to it.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #13
LBD

I did some research and found out the door can be ordered for around $400 and installed for around $200. I'm not quite sure why this dealer quoted me the $3200.
Thank you for the advice. Perhaps I'll end up giving it a go on my own, specially if it's that easy. I will contact the dealer with the numbers I came up with and see if they will move on this and get one ordered, or at least pay for it since they promised me a door upon purchasing the unit from them in the first place.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:40 PM   #14

2009 sunseeker motorhome missing sliding screen door where can I find one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBD View Post
I did some research and found out the door can be ordered for around $400 and installed for around $200. I'm not quite sure why this dealer quoted me the $3200.
Thank you for the advice. Perhaps I'll end up giving it a go on my own, specially if it's that easy. I will contact the dealer with the numbers I came up with and see if they will move on this and get one ordered, or at least pay for it since they promised me a door upon purchasing the unit from them in the first place.

LBD, I am new to forum, and wondering where did you find this door with screen? I am in the same bind with my 2300cd and can't seem to track down a screen anywhere. Did you or anyone else have any luck finding a philips screen for this without replacing the actual door?
Old 05-25-2016, 10:15 AM   #15
2015 Sunseeker 2300

What is a 2300 CD? What are the differences in a reg 2300?
Old 05-25-2016, 10:46 AM   #16
GM

2300 CD is a custom rental spec unit for Canadream in Canada. They just order theirs specific for them.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 05-25-2016, 12:45 PM   #17

bclemens, do you have any Idea about the sliding screen door on my unit? I'm scratching my head trying to find one, or even an alternative, but seems no one has an answer.

It appears to have had some sort of track in the lower part of the door at some point, potentially provisioned for a sliding screen... however nothing on there now... Thanks for clarifying the CD on the 2300
Old 05-25-2016, 12:55 PM   #18
GM

Phillips used to build that and they went out of business. To my knowledge, no one builds that.
Old 05-25-2016, 02:30 PM   #19

Thank you bclemens.

So basically my only other option is to replace the entire door in order to get a screen to work?

If so, would you know where I can buy a radius one that would fit this? I seem to be having trouble tracking down a site that carries dimensions that will work for this.

Thanks
Old 05-25-2016, 02:59 PM   #20
GM

Correct. Either that, or my suggestion would be to get that screen with the magets "as seen on TV". Attach it to the inside over the entire door.

http://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Scree...sh+door+screen