No problems here - we bought used, so that may explain.
Let me give a comparison to keep this in perspective. We just moved into a brand new house. We had "issues" with the following:
1) Thermostat kept telling us to change filters every 2 weeks (turns out the reminder default is 2 weeks, and hadn't been changed)
2) RV plug is actual a 220 welder's plug (we didn't know anything to tell the electrician, so he did his uneducated best)
3) Caulk is already cracking in some places (houses settle)
4) master bath jets kept popping out (faulty manufacturing - fixed by builder)
5) Lawn sank in areas (settling)
What you're buying is a HOUSE, built on top of a truck. So while all of us are used to - and expect - our transportation to work perfectly from the get go; a house has LOTS more systems.
Imagine if you were talking about buying a space shuttle - would you also be second guessing because previous space shuttles have not been perfect? Of course not - more complicated means more complications. But none of the complications - none of ours and none that I've ever seen on this board have changed anyone's mind about buying their camper.
FR apparently has a very good reputation (we've been an RV family for all of a year). When we decide to get another/upgrade - they'll be our first choice. Even though no one told us about the third waste water tank for the shower.
A few issues are just the cost of admission. I had lesser issues with our tent - but more fun in the camper. Just my .02.