We have the Forester 3011 and are the guinea pigs for the pull down shades that are now standard, as we were the first to "special order" them. They keep the coach much cooler and you don't have to worry about the strings messing up on the day/night shades.
Some other pros:
1) Airbag suspension
2) Atwood water heater (no anode and outside switch)
3) Progressive Dynamics converter, power center and transfer switch as opposed to Chinese WFCO
4) 12 volt Televisons that can be used with out shore power or generator (not sure what the others use)
5) On the Forester, padded ceiling, flat surface LED lights, cedar lined closets
6) Windows that actually open for ventilation. Some units have frameless that only open a few inches at the bottom.
7) No retractable steps
8) Joshua and Brian (factory reps on the FR forum)
X2 on a couple of cons:
1) Shower is small - but adequate
2) Bathroom is a bit cramped when using - ok if you leave the door open