Old 02-23-2013, 11:02 AM   #21

Is the actual seat the same factory seat, but the only thing that changes is the swivel? Or does the entire seat change (I ordered the upgraded leather ones and didn't want the swivel seats to cancel them out)?

Also I ordered two swivel seats on the 3171 and now in retrospect I guess that won't work because the booth seat behind the passenger. Should I call to cancel the passenger side swivel, or will FR just not install that side since it won't work?

Old 02-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #22
GM

Just the base changes.

It will work, it just may not be practical. You can spin them all the way around, or towards the center of the coach. If you don't want it you'll have to call & cancel. We will install it.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #23

Excellent! Thanks BClemens, that clears up a lot. One other question, can you still adjust the seat forward and backward and up and down like the non swivel ones? In other words, we are not trading swivel for the ability to adjust forward and backward like normal ford seats. Just in case I figured I would ask. Thanks again!

Brad
Old 02-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #24
GM

Just to clarify. We only put a swivel base on. Nothing else changes, same stock ford seat that we recover. Whatever it can do before, it will continue to do after. Plus swivel.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 02-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #25

To my knowledge the standard seats move forward and back but not up and down unless you have power seats. The manuals also recline if that's what you mean by up and down.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:20 AM   #26
GM

This is a nice little point or purchase flyer that Atwood did.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Swivel Chair_final_2012.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	24728  
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #27

OK how do you order and what is the cost? Went to the website and see nothing about this seat.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:26 AM   #28
GM

Exclusive to Forest River, you would have to contact a dealer.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Exclusive to Forest River, you would have to contact a dealer.
Do you mean an RV Dealer or a Atwood dealer? I have a 2008-3100SS Sunseeker.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #30
GM

Sunseeker, Forester or Lexington.