Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #1

Tires Sunseeker LE

We are going to purchase tires, any suggestions about what seems to be the best tire to replace ours are cracking?
gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:00 AM   #2

to FRF I replaced mine with Goodyear Marathons.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:48 AM   #3

We replaced our Cherokee 30F tires with Denman ST size 15. These are E rated tires, 80psi. They have worked great so far. We replaced them after blowing two Carlisle tires and the other two looked like crap, these tires did't have to many miles on them at all. I have also read a lot of good reviews on Maxxim tires, which were our first choice but could not get them at the time we needed them. We had Discout Tire Co. get the tires and put them on for us, they balanced them and put the correct valve stem needed for these tires. We also purchased their special warranty, just in case. This store is great.
2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax
* 4" MBRP exhaust
* AFE stage2 air intake kit
* Hypertech III, set on stage1
* back-up camera
* Putnam XDR class V hitch receiver
* Airlift air bags
2004 EZGO custom electric golf cart
rafcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafcar View Post
We replaced our Cherokee 30F tires with Denman ST size 15. These are E rated tires, 80psi. They have worked great so far. We replaced them after blowing two Carlisle tires and the other two looked like crap, these tires did't have to many miles on them at all. I have also read a lot of good reviews on Maxxim tires, which were our first choice but could not get them at the time we needed them. We had Discout Tire Co. get the tires and put them on for us, they balanced them and put the correct valve stem needed for these tires. We also purchased their special warranty, just in case. This store is great.
I don't think the ST's are going to work on a MH on a TT yes. I have Mich on mine and they seem to be good. I only have about 4500 miles so will see at 45000.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #5

Yes, you are correct. I guess I wasn't paying attention when I started reading the post. I was mainly refering to those two brands of tires regardless of size or rating. Michelin would have to be at the top of the list for any class A or C motorhome.
2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax
* 4" MBRP exhaust
* AFE stage2 air intake kit
* Hypertech III, set on stage1
* back-up camera
* Putnam XDR class V hitch receiver
* Airlift air bags
2004 EZGO custom electric golf cart
rafcar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sunseeker le