Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #1

TV Mount

My 2011 Sunseeker 2300 came with a tv mounted in the front. The single arm allows for viewing the tv from the rear bed, but it is not good viewing from the right side of the dinette.
I am looking for a replacement that has double arms allowing the tv to be also positioned over the coach door which would provide comfortable tv viewing from both sides of the standard dinette.
All the mounts I see seem far less secure than the one I have, which attaches both to the coach wall and the over-door cabinet.
Does anyone know the brand FR used? Perhaps they have a double arm model.
Attached Images

davegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
Commercial Member

It is a custom made arm for is...we do not have a double arm.

We used to have this AWESOME double arm. It was a FULL MOTION arm like you buy at the store...you could go out a little, a lot and change the viewing angle top to bottom. We put it in a unit, messed around with it and thought "this is great", you can manipulate it into any position you want. Suddenly we got an influx of complains about broken TV's. Obviously (in hindsight) everyone was extending that thing as far as it would go while driving and the first time you hit the brakes...BANG, into the wall it went. When we looked at it, the vehicle wasn't moving so it worked great (D'oh). We now try to test everything running at 75mph just to be safe.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #3

anyone driving with the telly out, needs it broken.
martin73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv mount