Old 05-19-2014, 12:21 AM   #1
VERY LOUD Fan on Double 4 door Refrigerator 2014 2860DS

That says it all, I can hear it 10-15 ft. away outside so you can imagine how loud it is inside.. Normal? Anyone else have this problem?

Also how cold will your refrigerator and freezer get with a medium setting (3) @75 degrees outside? (not much in refrigerator and freezer) With MH level.

asparky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:23 AM   #2
Welcome to the club there are some threads that talk about this issue do a search or click on one of the tags here is one thread Refrigerator cooling fan modification . I have been dealing with this for 3 months. It was at the dealers and they changed the fans it is better but, still noticeable. Most say to replace the fans with PC fans which are much quieter. I will get around to do that when I get some time or it reaches the point where we can't take it anymore. I set mine on 3 and get about 35-36 degrees.

2014 Crusader 325res Touring Edition
2003 Silverado Duramax 6.6 Dually Longbed 2wd Crew Cab
Nights Camped 2014-51
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
I get the same , about 35 degrees on setting of 3 but its never been more than low 80's here yet... The refrig mods look good, the more air the better when HOT outside. Mine was making the noise the day I brought it home, funny it didn't make any noise at all during so called walk through. Seems they could put a better fan in a $3000.00 refrigerator. I guess that's what is irritating to me. everything costs double for a RV and a lot more problems because of quality. Oh well...

Anyone else do any different mods?

asparky is online now   Reply With Quote

2014, door, fan, refrigerator