Old 01-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Gcampers View Post
Thanks for answering my question bclemens. I should be able to craft something similar to that, or just order a replacement piece from a 3050 later. It looks like the folks that drafted the floor plans drew that in the floor plan, like the 3050. We should see a factory rep this weekend at the show in Tampa, I'll point that out along with the cabinet over the door that is shown, but not included. My belief is you should get what you see!
i think the cabinet is put in the forester not the sunseeker

Old 01-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #12
GM

Cabinet is in there on forester. Both brochures used the same floor plans, We have reprinted the Sunseeker brochure to reflect the proper layout.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #13

On our recent order, we explained our need for it and our local dealer rep. said he would get it installed on our coach. We appreciated the customer service.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #14

Thoughts on the difference between the Sunseeker 3050 Model and the "Forester" version? Husband and I fell in love with the Sunseeker recently when someone pointed us to a similar model in the Forester line up...what's the difference between the 2 models?!

Many thanks to a hopeful new Rv'er in under a year and counting...

Allison
Old 02-22-2013, 01:10 PM   #15

Not a lot of difference. Forester costs more and has some deluxe features which may be optional or unavailable on the Sunseeker. May come down to which dealer is closer and you like better. Here is a summary.

Forester has...

Skirt Paint (Standard)
Vinyl soft-touch ceiling
Recessed glass light fixtures
Fiberglass running boards
Serta Eurotop mattress (Standard)
Fiberglass front cap (Standard)
Carpet (lino throughout optional)
Floor Lighting
Outside shower (Standard)
Hidden Hinges
Cedar Lined Closets
Outside Security Light
Old 02-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #16
GM

Just to add to that...
Recessed glass light fixtures (Now LED)
LED Floor lightingCabinet over doorway
Range Cover
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 02-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #17
Plain Old Member

Man, can I upgrade the recessed glass light fixtures to LED when I come up to Indiana in March? Would love to have lights that don't get so HOT.
2013 Ford F-350 Lariat CC LB PSD
2015 SOB TT - With OC's Awning Poles (#8)
At least in Heaven, RVs will be perfect, and I won't have to keep fixing them.
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #18
GM

I'm not sure if the hole is the same or not. You can ask. We should stock enough on the line to steal a few if it can be done. I know your dimmer will not work with these lights...it takes a different style dimmer.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #19
Plain Old Member

Mine doesn't have dimmer switches, just the regular 12v switches on the right side of the panel.

Was it supposed to have dimmers?

New lights might work due to regular on/off switches provided the hole is same size. Of course I'd love to have the dimmers too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-592925550.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	24748  
2013 Ford F-350 Lariat CC LB PSD
2015 SOB TT - With OC's Awning Poles (#8)
At least in Heaven, RVs will be perfect, and I won't have to keep fixing them.
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnD View Post
Mine doesn't have dimmer switches, just the regular 12v switches on the right side of the panel.

Was it supposed to have dimmers?

New lights might work due to regular on/off switches provided the hole is same size. Of course I'd love to have the dimmers too.
The few Foresters I have seen all had dimmers, but maybe it is an option. Something else I wondered, you have the Forester equivalent of my Sunseeker 3120, do you have a light switch at the entrance door to turn on the Kitchen or living area ceiling lights? When I installed a three way switch at the entrance for the Kitchen area ceiling lights I found that the light switch in the panel above the range already had a three way type installed but was wired as a regular single pole switch. I wondered if the switch was always used but only had the other side installed on the Forester.

Tags