Old 05-21-2014, 10:42 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoulwv View Post
I haven't tried it in the RV yet, (I won't have it for another month) but I did try it at home and it worked fine. The switch I used was also an old one I had laying around in the parts bin. I also have a Tailgater and my receiver is a VIP211K, which I also use at home.

I anticipate it will work in the RV too, but to be safe, I'll test it before I make things permanent.
I use an "A"/"B" coax switch with my tailgater/VIP211K receiver system. It works just fine. I connect my tailgater to the park cable input and use the A/B switch (park cable connected directly to switch input mounted in the overhead along with the VIP211K) to route either park cable to tv input selector or to VIP211K receiver for its coax output to my tv input selector. I only have SD (not HD) sat to the tv because an HDMI cable is not routed to the tv but SD is fine for us. None of my existing coax for this install is associated with the roof antenna/booster/switch panel and therefore do not have to worry about booster on or off.

Old 05-24-2014, 05:24 PM   #32

I can not get my remote to my Vcube to communicate to sat get an EO error. New batteries and checked everything book said. Was going to call King Controls today Saturday but only open M-F til 6. Does anyone know if there is a reset switch on the remote or anyone experience this before?

Old 06-29-2014, 08:06 PM   #33

VuQube-anyone had problems where the remote will not communicate with the cube? get a backward 03 error on remote.