Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2013, 10:28 PM   #1

Water filter location, 2450??

I am in the process of buying a 2012 Sunseeker 2450. Looked for but could not locate a water filter on the unit. Does it have a water filter, and if so, where is it located?
Thanks!
poppaw-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #2

water filter location

I have a 2006 3100 it is located under the bed near the fresh water storage tank
dojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #3

I removed the sheet of plywood at the foot of the bed, but did not see any filter. If anyone has a 2450 with a filter, I would appreciate any photos or details as to location. It may have been removed, or never installed on this unit.
Again, thanks for any response.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #4

I have a 2013 2450 and my filter is under the bed on the outside door passenger side 2nd door from the rear of the unit behind the black door that can be removed. I refer to it as the grill storage area!!
markangie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #5
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markangie24 View Post
I have a 2013 2450 and my filter is under the bed on the outside door passenger side 2nd door from the rear of the unit behind the black door that can be removed. I refer to it as the grill storage area!!
That should be correct. We moved the filter to the outside storage compartment. Open the storage compartment behind the wheel well. Then, depending on year, there is another black ABS door. Filter is behind there.

Unless you mean...where is the actual filter (not the filter housing)...we normally ship that loose in the fridge.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #6

Thanks for responses! The unit is at a dealer some 200 miles from me. They have ordered couple items and I will check for the filter when the unit is ready.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #7

My 2012 2650 has it directly under the bed, which is very inconvenient to say the least, so I don't use it. Is it easily moved to a storage area?
TomG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #8
Commercial Member

Depends on your definition of easy. I doubt the compartment is set up for it....but if it was, it's just about rerouting the lines to that point.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2450, cat, location, water, water filter