Old 05-07-2014, 04:29 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Not that I am aware of. The Sensar III has the same size head and there is room for that. The wingman adds a little, but if I recall, mainly in the middle of the head.
Yes, approx. 9" to the right or passenger side.

Since I already have the Wingman and the Sensar Pro signal strength meter, I couldn't justify the cost for the Jack. I can see the attraction for others though, as long as they stay away from low tree branches.

raoulwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:17 AM   #32

Yes it still needs to rotate. The surelock system has LEDs that shows signal strength. So no guessing on what's the best direction and reloading channels. Many people have doubled or more the channels they can receive.
BC I understand allowing the option but an additional charge seems petty since consumers can but it for $103.

Old 05-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #33
GM

Not sure why its petty, it costs is more than the Sensar III that we install as a standard item so we charge accordingly.

When you're buying the Sensar at 85 a week (way more when you consider all divisions) we buy them at a pretty good price. When we're only doing 1-2 Jacks, we pay what everyone else pays.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #34

I was thinking on a larger scale. Oh well
Old 05-08-2014, 09:48 AM   #35
GM

What we're trying to do is have the Jack installed as a standard item. Based on volume we might be able to get it at the same price. Still working on that.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 05-08-2014, 10:04 AM   #36

So I'm a lil confused on this. This Jack should replace the existing crank up antenna right? What is everyone doing for the 110v power? running it across the ceiling? Or does it not have to have power?
Kids: 3yo DD (Riley), another DD cookin (Kennedy)
Security: 5yo Boxer (Sasha), 14yo yorkie (Porter)...he was married in
BlakeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #37
GM

12v, not 110v
Old 05-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
12v, not 110v
Hmmm...must have been the booster option that has the 110v. So this antenna does not need to be powered or will my current antenna have power up there already? (12v that I would tap in to)
Kids: 3yo DD (Riley), another DD cookin (Kennedy)
Security: 5yo Boxer (Sasha), 14yo yorkie (Porter)...he was married in
BlakeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:13 AM   #39
GM

No, the booster is 12v. If you're referring to the video, he incorrectly states 110v.

The Winegard has a booster as well that's all you need to tap into. Should be plug and play, but I'm guessing you can download the Jack installation instructions beforehand.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:15 AM   #40

Your current antennae should have all the power you need. The 110Vac is for home use.

Tags
antenna, roo, roof