Old 09-15-2015, 04:36 PM   #11
We have 2015 sunseeker 3010 love it

dlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:06 PM   #12
i was looking at the 3010 but changed to 2860 love the kitchen, sink, fridge. was turned off by the slide out on the camping side, also looked like a head banger 11500 miles in 1 year still happy

retired on a mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:08 PM   #13
The bedroom slide is definitely a head banger, but I'm fine with it. If it were reversed I'd have a window and noise on the neighbor side and I'd hate that

2015 Sunseeker 3010DS
jeffreymhardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:41 PM   #14
Good thread. What are the major differences between the Sunseeker and Forester lines? Is the Forester a better quality build using better materials?
Up North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 05:33 AM   #15
I wouldn't describe Forester as better quality, but it has some higher end trim, like recessed lighting, etc. It includes as standard many things that are options on Sunseeker. The basic core components however are identical. I compare it to the difference between a Buick and a Chevy. I have a Buick Encore. Chevy makes a Trax that looks identical. If you buy the Chevy with all the options they make, you will have an identical vehicle to my Buick--but all those options were standard on the Buick. Basic quality is the same.

If many of the options on the Sunseeker interest you, or you like higher end finishes, then check out the Forester.

2012 Forest River Sunseeker 2300 Chevy
2012 Forest River Sunseeker 2300 Chevy
RvBill3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:54 AM   #16
Thanks for posting such a detailed review. I enjoyed reading the pros/cons and it will no doubt help me in the future when it is time to start shopping for my next RV.

JoBu is offline   Reply With Quote