Old 11-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #11
GM

Awning is now power with the LED strip. Slide topper is now included. Working on a new brochure as we speak, I reviewed the proof yesterday. (Proof attached)

no outside shower.

Well I tried to attach the proof and its not working. Let me try a reboot.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #12

My 2013 2250 had both a power awning and a slide topper standard.

Old 11-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #13

Can anyone comment on the Guardian genset? I have an Onan now, so I know what it is like. Is the Guardian louder?
Old 11-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #14
GM

Guardian is now out of the RV gen business. So I can comment that its a moot point unless you're buying used. (or someone has a leftover)

Onan is standard in all our units now.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 11-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #15

This is all very helpful for us. We are going to buy something, either a 2250 or 2300. At this point, either would be nice, so I'm going to have to work on the price vs. features thought process. Thanks, and I'll probably have a few more questions.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
It certainly would. I had someone mount a small L-shape hook to the wall, they hang it on the side instead.
I mounted a small hose reel holder and hang the cord on that.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:11 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman9000 View Post
Can anyone comment on the Guardian genset? I have an Onan now, so I know what it is like. Is the Guardian louder?

Not sure if you meant Genrac which to my knowledge is what was the standard unit on the Sunseeker up until now that Onan is standard. I have a Genrac in a Sunseeker and a home emergency power unit. Both seem very quiet. When I ordered my RV the dealer wanted me to buy the optional Onan. I asked why, is it quieter? he said no Onans are easier to find parts. However most stores like Home Depot or Lowes carry Genracs so parts shouldn't be an issue.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #18

Well, we went with the 2300. Really, it and the 2250 are so close as far as interior room, we could have gone either way. But the dealers came down nicely on the 2300 and made it worthwhile to get the extra upgrades it carries. We had to order, and supposedly it shows up in 8 weeks.

Thanks for the help, and I'm sure I'll have a million questions soon.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Working on a new brochure as we speak, I reviewed the proof yesterday. (Proof attached)

Well I tried to attach the proof and its not working. Let me try a reboot.
bclemens -

I am also a sales guy & have a suggestion for your brochure. This particular thing has bothered me from day 1. Sorry but it must be my frustrated marketing side. On the last page, where you talk about your PDI facility, there's a line that says "The bare essentials for a premium product.". How about losing "The bare essentials" wording? It makes it sound like you have dirt floors, tarps for a roof, & have to rub two sticks together for warmth. How about something like "An advanced last stop to ensure you receive nothing but a premium product". Needs some word-smithing but just something to convey that you're going above & beyond vs just having the bare essentials.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #20
GM

Lol. I proof all our brochures BUT that one came from corporate. And frankly, I've never read it. I agree. I'll see if we can change the verbiage on our end or if this is a corporate mandate.

PDI, Coach-Net, Frog I have never paid attention too because that was a corporate add on.