10 things to do when FRF is down
1. Put up your Christmas tree (or take it down). What is wrong with you?
2. Take photos of your RV to post as soon as FRF comes back.
3. Think of a great comeback to that guy you were arguing with in the forums.
4. Enjoy a grilled meal without taking a picture of it.
5. Express your feelings through the Spray tool on Microsoft Paint.
6. Clean your keyboard of Cheetos dust.
7. Discover the secrets of the universe. Tell no one.
8. Secretly watch all the episodes of Real Housewives you’ve stored on your DVR on “accident” because you “don’t know how to turn off Series Recording.”
9. Spend quality time with your family. You remember their names, right?
10. Promise yourself to spend more time away from Forest River Forums. No, seriously. Stop laughing.
2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS
I used to be addicted to time travel, but that's all in the past now.