Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 09:44 PM   #11
Who Dares, Wins

Janet H, I do not know who you all are (the 13) but I know that you are all respected and the right people to do the job. Otherwise this site would not be the place it is. We have good people contributing and great people monitoring.

I am happy that you all do not hide behind an account. I was just surprised since most people don't want / like conflict.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Pat, Jen & Heather... Oh yeah and our trained attack trailer cat, Cinnamon-EOW 11/22/2017
2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2018 Artic Wolf 315tbh8
Old 11-12-2015, 09:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryo View Post
I noted that you removed a thread re Negative Forest River Corporate Thieves because there was reference to possible legal remedies. Why didn't someone just refer the poster to Good Sam/Trailer Life Action Line??? I too have noted the diminished customer service with Forest River products. We have a 2006 Cedar Creek 36 RLTS. We live approximately 60 miles from Topeka, IN where the Cedar Creeks are built. Until the last couple of years we have had exceptional service from the factory. Suddenly, the new "team" at Cedar Creek has decided not to allow any repair other than warranty repairs. Good luck finding a reputable RV dealer!

I am not sure now what the purpose of your forum is. If RVers cannot share their experiences, both positive & negative, what purpose does this forum serve?

BTW, my wife is an attorney. She was offended by your removal of the above referenced thread. So, I guess if you want to kick me off the Forest River forum, so be it. And also, aren't you building on the Forest River name recognition?? You can post all the disclaimers you want. But, I suspect that one of these days Forest River is going to encourage you to change your name.
Back to the OP's original beef.

You seem to be having some problems with your Cedar Creek -- what are they? Perhaps the forum members can help or, saving that,put you in touch with someone at Cedar Creek that can help you?

(Pardon if it is a day or two before I reply to your response - we are on the road and WiFi/Internet is dicey

Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime
Old 11-12-2015, 09:56 PM   #13

I am truly sorry that my post offended the site moderators. However, given your statement that there is not free speech on this forum, I truly feel sorry for you. Your intentions may be honorable; and, you may be dedicated to maintaining the integrity of your forum. BUT, given this is the first time I have posted, I can assure that it will be my last. A forum is just a glorified blog with many opinions and requests for assistance throughout the RVer network. While I understand the need to monitor profanity or character assassination, I cannot get past your statement that there is no free speech on the forum. And, quite frankly, I have been an RVer for 40 years so I am well aware of other resources. As Tigger would say: TTFN.
Old 11-12-2015, 10:02 PM   #14
Who Dares, Wins

I am not aware of other sites rules, only belong here, but I have been a part of numerous other non rv forums.. They all all run similar and the same outcome would probably occur. Unless, it was your forum.

Sorry to loose you, there is much to see and learn here.. And what is TTFN? Not up on Tigger lingo! LOL.

Pat, Jen & Heather... Oh yeah and our trained attack trailer cat, Cinnamon-EOW 11/22/2017
2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2018 Artic Wolf 315tbh8
Old 11-12-2015, 10:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc73 View Post
I am not aware of other sites rules, only belong here, but I have been a part of numerous other non rv forums.. They all all run similar and the same outcome would probably occur. Unless, it was your forum.

Sorry to loose you, there is much to see and learn here.. And what is TTFN? Not up on Tigger lingo! LOL.

Tah Tah For Now!

I guess I spelled that right.
Nights camped 2016 = 25
Nights camped 2017 = 13
Old 11-12-2015, 10:30 PM   #16
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Most people at least introduce themselves when new to the forum , unless then have an agenda. ................
Old 11-12-2015, 10:47 PM   #17
Who Dares, Wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timex View Post
Tah Tah For Now!

I guess I spelled that right.
Guess I got to get with the times and learn the lingo on the street..

2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2018 Artic Wolf 315tbh8
Old 11-13-2015, 02:01 AM   #18
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc73 View Post
Janet H, I do not know who you all are (the 13) but I know that you are all respected and the right people to do the job. Otherwise this site would not be the place it is. We have good people contributing and great people monitoring.

I am happy that you all do not hide behind an account. I was just surprised since most people don't want / like conflict.
Thank you doc73. It is important for all the members of the Forest River Forums family to know how to get into contact with the site team should the need arise.

There is a site team link kept here in this thread, that explains the report post function:

Forums 101 - posting, accounts, basics

Also from the main website page that shows all the subforums, right below the Dealer and Product Reviews, there is a "View Forum Leaders" clickable link that will take you to the site team list.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	forum leaders.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	94199  

Ducks are just all-terrain chickens
Old 11-13-2015, 02:16 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaklevel View Post
Thanks to the moderators for what you do........ and all the comments you would like to make but can not ............

I do not feel there is any problem posting a complaint but it is how you go about it...... there are lines in the sand that can be crossed that benefit no one....
Sand shifts with both wind and wave action. Lines might be obliterated.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:38 AM   #20
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryo View Post
However, given your statement that there is not free speech on this forum, I truly feel sorry for you.
This is a pretty general rule for all online forums in my experience. Some are more lenient that others but in the end, somebody is paying money to host the site and if they don't like what you have to say, they can and will prevent you from saying it.

Free speech only applies to protection from the government. Not message board moderators.