Old 06-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #121
Site Team

We will be offering some "official" FRF stickers in the near future. I'll post the designs shortly. In the meantime, if you want to make your own stickers, that's dandy too!

Old 06-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #122
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
We will be offering some "official" FRF stickers in the near future. I'll post the designs shortly. In the meantime, if you want to make your own stickers, that's dandy too!
Sounds great! Will there be an option for the static cling type?

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #123
B47

Quote:
I am glad that soon "official" FRF stickers coming out.

I am also somewhat sad that out of 121 posts, not one person has had the time or thought to thank the person who suggested that we develop a FRF placard.

Just so you all know what I am speaking of, I started this thread on 06-01-12 (Post #1). It received a few responses (mostly for it) and that was the end of it. So on 06-08-12 I decided that the subject was worth bringing up once again and made Post#10. That seemed to get peoples attention and it has really taken off from there.

I am very pleased that my suggestion has been so well received by the vast majority of you and No I am not claiming it was an originial idea. I just thought as a member of this great forum that it would be nice to be able to meet other members in our RV'ing travels.

I am just saying that a little Thanks would have been nice - I am not looking for a medal or something like that- but a message or two saying Thanks would have been appreciated.

No replies are necessary.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #124
DDC

[I am glad that soon "official" FRF stickers coming out.

I am also somewhat sad that out of 121 posts, not one person has had the time or thought to thank the person who suggested that we develop a FRF placard.

Just so you all know what I am speaking of, I started this thread on 06-01-12 (Post #1). It received a few responses (mostly for it) and that was the end of it. So on 06-08-12 I decided that the subject was worth bringing up once again and made Post#10. That seemed to get peoples attention and it has really taken off from there.

I am very pleased that my suggestion has been so well received by the vast majority of you and No I am not claiming it was an originial idea. I just thought as a member of this great forum that it would be nice to be able to meet other members in our RV'ing travels.

I am just saying that a little Thanks would have been nice - I am not looking for a medal or something like that- but a message or two saying Thanks would have been appreciated.

No replies are necessary.)

Oh well Thanks any ways.
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #125
Site Team

Thank you!

Sometimes words of support is a way of thanking someone indirectly but sorry that no formal “Thank You” was provided. With that said you must be proud of how your project has taken flight.

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #126
IT Guru

Send a message via AIM to jsilvius Send a message via Skype™ to jsilvius
Quote:

2006 Flagstaff 831FKSS
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 5.9L Turbo Diesel Quad Cab
1 - DH (me); 1 - DW (Tee); 1 - DS (Jarod, 12)
Nights Camping: 2010 - 15; 2011 - 7; 2012 - 9
jsilvius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
I am glad that soon "official" FRF stickers coming out.

No replies are necessary.
Best post ever! Thanks B47...you're idea was the tops.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #128

Thanks for the idea. Great thinking.
Equalizer 4-Point Sway 12000# & Tekonsha P3
pbrackney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #129
Site Team - Lou

There is a "Thanks" button down there on the right.

Give it a "push" and let folks who have helped you know how much you thought of them taking the time and effort to do so.

While it only shows up on their profile page as a "green bar"; it is kinda kool to watch it grow.

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #130
Director, FROG

It's not specific to the forums, but we have FROG stickers available just for the asking. They have a full-color FROG logo on a 3" or 6" wide oval or a 6" wide rectangle with a white vinyl background. No charge, just drop me an e-mail and tell me where to send it.

There's also a static window cling, about 12" wide, on the FROG Shop site. You can get there through www.forestriverfrog.com.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led pad