Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2018, 06:00 PM   #1

How do I change the email FRF Daily is sent to

I changed my email awhile back. In my profile, it lists the new email, but I still get the FRF Daily to my OLD email. When I try to send an email to the administrator, it says it is an invalid URL. Can anyone assist?

Thanks.

JimFitz
JimFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:29 PM   #2
Site Team

Jim, I turned off the daily newsletter to you. If you will, now go to the full site and click on the "community" tab on the top toolbar. Click on the "newletter" option and enter the email address you wish to have it sent to. Follow all the prompts.

Go to your "user cp" in the toolbar and then "edit options" scroll down to near bottom and make sure turn on the daily newsletter and save changes.

See if that solves it.

This thread may also help with screenshots:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...tml#post745375

The daily newsletter is a separate function from your profile email. You can have different email accounts for it. You also can even subscribe to the daily newsletter without being a registered member of the forums. It's administered by a third party.

You unsubscribe from the daily newsletter from a link within the newsletter (which you may have to do with your old account)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unsubscribe.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	167296  

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote