Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2018, 01:34 PM   #1

How do I delete my profile?

Since I don't have a travel trailer or camp anymore, [3yrs], how do I delete my profile on this website? Thanks
Sargent's Fox Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:28 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent's Fox Hole View Post
Since I don't have a travel trailer or camp anymore, [3yrs], how do I delete my profile on this website? Thanks
You can't actually delete your profile, but you can omit all of your information in it, which just leaves your username.

We can't delete users, as that would leave holes in conversations/threads you may have participated in.

This thread may help, on how to access your profile information that you wish to change/omit.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...html#post49624

If your username is also something you wished changed, just let a site team member know, and we can oblige that.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:25 AM   #3

Cancel account

How do you cancel your account?
JCDMeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:40 AM   #4
Site Team

This thread may help:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...le-155673.html

I may go ahead and move your post to it too:

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:03 PM   #5

Hey site team member. I would like to change my profile to invisible, not receive updates, emails or any other correspondence from this forum. I assume and understand that you can't delete my account..ok..but please make my account as close to canceled as possible. Thank you.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:10 PM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDMeyer View Post
Hey site team member. I would like to change my profile to invisible, not receive updates, emails or any other correspondence from this forum. I assume and understand that you can't delete my account..ok..but please make my account as close to canceled as possible. Thank you.
It appears you have already done most of that. The only thing is if you subscribed to the daily newsletter, you have to cancel that thru the daily newsletter email itself. There is a link at the bottom of the email, that's lets you unsubscribe from it. It's explained below in this link:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ml#post1709567

Old 05-25-2018, 12:26 PM   #7

Thanks.