Old 06-18-2015, 07:48 AM   #11
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebarjay View Post
thank you all....quick links and subscribed threads works best for me.....but stiil doesn't give a hint where the whole thing started....but that's ok.
Quote:
I'm not having any problem finding the posts....only in which forum title they originated in ... as in Forest River Community Forums and Forest River Tech Talk
but it doesn't matter....scattered is o.k. !!
If I'm understanding your question correct, you are wanting to be able to see what subforum title you have posted in. If you use a regular computer and the "quick links" as stated, then the subforum title should be in the upper right hand side of each thread . You can also click on these subforum titles to take you to the subforum.

Here is a screenshot of some of your recent threads (using the link provided by Ford Idaho in his previous post). I put arrows pointing to the forum thread titles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	forum thread (Medium).jpg
Views:	67
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	80334  

Ducks are just all-terrain chickens
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:12 AM   #12
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhduh camping View Post
Under "quick links" subscribed threads. Usually anytime you comment, it is saved as subscribed. I get emails if anyone comments on the subject. Sometimes annoying but usually handy.
By default, this setting is turned on when you join FRF. You can easily turn if off, especially if you are getting a lot of emails, or/if you participate in a lot of threads.

Go to your 'user CP'. You can click the header near the top of any page to get you there. Then click the edit options tab on the left hand column. You can also easily get there, using the "quick links" dropdown box, and click on edit options.

Once in the control panel and the edit options.....scroll down to default thread subsription mode. There is a dropdown box there, that let's you turn off automatic subscriptions, or just the email, or how often you receive emails. Select what you prefer....then scroll all the way to the bottom of all the different profile options and click on the save changes. You must save the changes for them to go into effect.

Here is a screenshot of the default thread subscription that you can change. (as you can see, I 'do not subscribe' to participated threads)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	subscribe1.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	80338  

Old 06-18-2015, 09:34 AM   #13

thanks wmtire...I think its finally sunk in...can stop sayin to myself .."cummon dum ass" !
Old 06-18-2015, 09:52 AM   #14
Site Team

Quote:
thanks wmtire...I think its finally sunk in...can stop sayin to myself .."cummon dum ass" !
You're very welcome, and I hope that your question has been satisfactorily answered so you can navigate the forums better. Sometimes a picture is so much easier to follow than a written reply.