Originally Posted by Herk7769
If you are using a browser on a PC; have you tried clearing the browser cache and restarting? I know its a long shot but it just might work.
I started the thread, but suggestions are flying at me and at Timex and who knows who. So, I'll bow out for now. It is getting too muddled up.
Comment in passing for Herk and anyone else interested, although I am repeating myself...
1) It worked up till about 3 weeks ago for me, without fail and it hasn't worked one time since.
2) It is failing anywhere I am, not just home. Home is adsl subscribed 3Mb/s down (not pertenant) and .512M (getting .67M) as of 30 seconds ago.
3) It fails on more than one PC
4) It fails on my smart phone
5) I can upload to album, but not to a post, whether new or someone else's. 6) Members on other communities served by Knowledge Communities (such as Airstream) are having the same trouble that started about the same time, my issues started.
7) It isn't timing out it is failing to upload (the file).
I have no idea where to find the cache since Windows 8 now Windows 10.
I am not familiar with working with the album, since I only now have used it. How do you copy and paste those files? I don't even know how to delete one of them yet.