Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2015, 03:36 PM   #141
Site Team
 
Mr. Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Grayson County, Texas
Posts: 6,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by breezyhillfarm View Post
Not sure what's up. I post from my iPhone 6 with no problem. We're on AT&T. Attachment 90341


2014 XLR27HFS
2006 Ford F450 Diesel Dually
2015 Harley Freewheeler Trike (Tara)
2004 Harley Road King Custom (Gemma)

... using Forest River forum app or Tapatalk??
I'm also on AT&T!


Sent (I think)
__________________

__________________
SEARCH is your friend!
FR Wildcat 295RSX / GMC Sierra

Nights Camped: '13 = 49 / '14 = 74 / '15 = 74 / '16 = 85 / '17 = 110 / '18 = 0; booked = 28
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:36 PM   #142
Senior Member
 
breezyhillfarm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post
... using Forest River forum app or Tapatalk??
I'm also on AT&T!


Sent (I think)

FR app


2014 XLR27HFS
2006 Ford F450 Diesel Dually
2015 Harley Freewheeler Trike (Tara)
2004 Harley Road King Custom (Gemma)
__________________

__________________
breezyhillfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:39 PM   #143
Senior Member
 
breezyhillfarm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
They don't block people with F-450s, they know better!

Say, BHF can you click on your User CP; then on "attachments" (down the left side) and tell me how many and how much space your's are? Mine is 202 attachments and 24.59MB
WW

True! We tend to just go over obstacles. WW, I'm not finding that. I found the settings but that wasn't listed.


2014 XLR27HFS
2006 Ford F450 Diesel Dually
2015 Harley Freewheeler Trike (Tara)
2004 Harley Road King Custom (Gemma)
__________________
breezyhillfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:05 PM   #144
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,155
I think... dunno but think... you have to be on a PC to see "user CP" and "attachments"
Even if you are using a transporter from the starship Enterprise you have attachments that list how many and also how many bytes of data. I thought I would ask,
WW
__________________
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:14 PM   #145
Senior Member
 
breezyhillfarm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 546
Ah, I never use the PC...just the phone.


2014 XLR27HFS
2006 Ford F450 Diesel Dually
2015 Harley Freewheeler Trike (Tara)
2004 Harley Road King Custom (Gemma)
__________________
breezyhillfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:15 PM   #146
Senior Member
 
Timex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 1,658
Is there any way to reset the data?


Is that limiting what we can post?


I'm sure others have posted more pics than me.


But their pics may be smaller.
__________________
2012 Flagstaff V Lite 30 WRLTS
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 Mag Hemi 3.72 Rearaxle
Nights camped 2015 = 23
Nights camped 2016 = 25
Nights camped 2017 = 13
Timex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:17 PM   #147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timex View Post
Is there any way to reset the data?


Is that limiting what we can post?


I'm sure others have posted more pics than me.


But their pics may be smaller.
I asked a site team person and haven't heard a thing. I don't know if there is a limit, it just seems like a logical explanation for the illogical.
WW
__________________
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:19 PM   #148
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by breezyhillfarm View Post
Ah, I never use the PC...just the phone.


2014 XLR27HFS
2006 Ford F450 Diesel Dually
2015 Harley Freewheeler Trike (Tara)
2004 Harley Road King Custom (Gemma)
If you have a PC to check.. its here... kind of small... this is how I can upload photos... pain in the buttinski.





__________________
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 04:52 AM   #149
Fulltime family RVer
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,727
Site Team - has there been any movement on this? Using the Tapatalk app, I get 2-3 failures to every one successful upload. When you are on metered internet, it's uncool getting to pay for the same posting 2-4 times.

Still on my iPhone; still on either Verizon or AT&T. I don't change anything between the failures and successes.

Additionally, it's not a size issue. Most of the time that the files fail, I'm trying to upload the 640x480 size. More times than not, when I say "Best size" - the pixel size is double or more and it works just fine.

Signed,
You're costing me extra to upload pix because this still ain't fixed
__________________
2012 Ram 3500 DRW/crew cab/long bed/4x4/4.10 gears pulling an early 2013 Sabre 36QBOK
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | My family and I have fulltimed since June 2015
ependydad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 07:31 AM   #150
Senior Member
 
Witch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Clarksville Va.
Posts: 7,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Site Team - has there been any movement on this? Using the Tapatalk app, I get 2-3 failures to every one successful upload. When you are on metered internet, it's uncool getting to pay for the same posting 2-4 times.

Still on my iPhone; still on either Verizon or AT&T. I don't change anything between the failures and successes.

Additionally, it's not a size issue. Most of the time that the files fail, I'm trying to upload the 640x480 size. More times than not, when I say "Best size" - the pixel size is double or more and it works just fine.

Signed,
You're costing me extra to upload pix because this still ain't fixed
It was working great again last week, but yesterday had problems, it's a hit or miss type of thing. Last I heard the site team has been working on the problem, as we all know some computer glitches are not easy to get fixed.
__________________

__________________
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
pictures

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 AM.