Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2014, 03:28 PM   #1

Moving through the messages

Is there a way that one can return to where they were in the listing of messages in a particular forum after reading a message without having to go back to the beginning? The only way I can see to get back to the listing is to click on the forum at the top. But then that takes me back to the beginning of the listing. So, if you are on page 9 of a 10 page thread, then you have to go to the bottom, select the page and go to the top of that page and then scroll down to where the next message would be.

The only option that I can see is that at the bottom you can click on either the previous or next message and it opens that message. However, when you can see a listing of the titles, some messages I may not want to open and so can scroll down until I see one that I want to read.

Are there other possibilities for how one can navigate through the messages.
Jack
macjack39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Try the "go back" bottom on your browser. On Google Chrome, it is a left arrow near the top right under the tabs. Not sure where it is located on other browsers.

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:38 PM   #3
Always Learning

What Chap recommends should work.

What I do is actually open a new tab whenever I open a message from the list (right click on link and choose "Open in new tab"). That then gives me 2 separate windows - one with the message I'm reading and another with the list of messages that I was just at.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:46 PM   #4
Site Team

x2 on selecting to open message in a new window.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote