Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Need Help: MAC 206BH Pop UP

Brand New Owner: BH206
Anyone know what kind of adaptor i need to drain the "Grey Water" from the sink into a bucket or sewer at campsite?? Is it a normal "RV" sewer hose??? thanks for the help... leaving in 1 hour

ScottC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #2
Site Team
bikendan's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Camano Island, Washington
Posts: 14,424
as far as i know, every popup without a gray tank, just uses a regular garden hose to drain the sink into a bucket.
i used an old cut-down piece of garden hose with my two popups.
you didn't list the year but i don't know of any popup without a gray/black tank, that need a sewer hose.

you should have posted in the Tech section or the Tent Camper/Popup section.
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 AM.