Well I'll throw another wrench into the tech people upstairs.
And even add issues to it.
On the tapatalk app using android I do not get any push notifications on threads i subscribe to until about 12 or 1 in the afternoon "sometimes"
I just had 4 threads I had subscribed to that were almost an hour since last post.
After about noon I get a notification within 5 minutes of each post.
And yet here's more glitches.
1) I subscribe to the whole palomino sub section and yet I get zero notifications of a new post.
2) I "follow" several people via the follow button and yet I get no notifications that the post unless it's in a thread I subscribe to which I get no notifications of untill the afternoon.
3) I get notifications of a post of people I'm not following in threads I don't subscribe to.
4) I'm about 50/50 on getting a picture to post on the first try.
5) if somebody pm's me a link it never takes me to the link provided and possibly takes me to a thread 3 or 4 years old.
Without us members this forum wouldn't exist, but with all these glitches in this app it's gets frustrating to say the least.
It seems this picture post issue has been going on since late July with no help in sight.
Why have all these options if they rarely work if at all, and if they do work they work inconsistently.