Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #1

Reordering pics within an album

I tried a couple of searches and found nothing. I was just adding some pics to my albums and they never come out in the correct order (exampleics of a mod from beginning to end). Is there any way to move the pics around once they are uploaded. Or do we just delete and reload until we figure out the magic formula.

BTW, I've been a member of this forum for a few months and have to say it is by far one of the best forums ever. It blows me away at how active it is. There are some great folks on it. And thanks for the Admin team's efforts too!
Thnx,
Larry
2001 Centurion Elite Bowrider direct drive
"Old water skier"
Jesus Christ my Saviour
kerrlakelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #2
Site Team

Sorry for the delayed response - Glad you are finding the board a good experience.

Regarding the albums... unfortunately there isn't any magic bullet for this issue. You might try editing the images to rename them and see if it helps (but I think it won't). Having detailed description helps folks figure out what order was intended
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #3

Thanks Janet! I figured that might be the answer.

BTW, we are planning a trip out your way next July. Plan on going out through the Northern Plains into Washington. As we are planning our trip now, I'm polling everyone on the forum asking for some of their favorite places to visit in their neck of the woods. So if you would not mind, what are a couple of your favorite areas to visit out in the NW. Since it's just my wife and another couple, we aren't looking for kid attractions. As a matter of fact, we like stuff that might be off the beaten path and/or not your normal tourist attraction.
Thanks
Larry
Wake Forest, NC
"Old water skier"
Jesus Christ my Saviour
Old 10-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #4
Site Team

WA is a big state.... Are you planning to go towards the coast? BTW - spend some time in OR if you can Oregon state parks are simply awesome and extremely well maintained.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #5

We'd like to make it to the coast and/or Oregon too, but not sure if we'll have time. I've been to California multiple times over the years on business, but never to the NW. Tentatively now, we want to go to Seattle and see some sites along the way or around the area. If you can, just throw some sites our there and I'll share with my traveling partners as we plan the trip. Thanks for any recommendations you can share.
"Old water skier"
Jesus Christ my Saviour
Old 10-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Regarding the uploading of pictures into an album on your profile page...I just uploaded some myself. In my case, they appear in the reverse order that they were uploaded, ie first one uploaded is the last picture in the album. I don't think you can rearrange them, but suggest that you try deleting them on upload again in the reverse order that you want them to appear.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #7

Thanks Dave or Monica :-). Yep, that idea had crossed my mind too. I'm pretty internet and PC savy, but was hoping there might be an easier way. Oh well, it is what it is.
"Old water skier"
Jesus Christ my Saviour
Old 10-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #8
Site Team

Here are a few of my favorite places...

Near Port Angeles - this county campground looks over the Straits of Juan Defuca - awesome views: Salt Creek Recreation Area There are some very cool gun embankments here from WWII - good history lessons here.

Cape Disappointment State Park, Southwest of Ilwaco. beaches, clamming, pristine 1200 acre park.

White River Campground, Mt. Rainier National Park - hiking, great wildlife, etc. Get reservations early!

There's great camping in the cascades - you might check out the Roslyn area (avoid winter here - it's vicious). Northern Exposure was filmed here and the area is beautiful.

Wander further east to Leavenworth. Ye olde Bavarian village but very lovely and great camping and rafting there along icicle creek.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:59 AM   #9

Oh, this is great. Thank you so much Janet! Putting this in our trip planning folder. You rock!
Thanks
Larry
"Old water skier"
Jesus Christ my Saviour