Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2017, 02:18 PM   #1

Signatures

I looked all over for an option in the settings and I can't find it so I am starting to think I can not do it but is there a setting to allow signatures in mobile mode?

Thanks

I should add under visible post elements in options I do have show signatures enabled, which I do see them viewing full site but when in mobile they are gone. I am pretty sure mobile eliminates them completely but figured I would ask anyway.
ProCharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:25 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

On the full site: Go to your user CP (link in the olive green bar at top). Look at the column on the left in the user CP. You will see edit signature.

On mobile: in user CP click on edit signature

If you are in an app, is it the green forest river or orange tapatalk app?
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:31 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by asquared View Post
On the full site: Go to your user CP (link in the olive green bar at top). Look at the column on the left in the user CP. You will see edit signature.

On mobile: in user CP click on edit signature

If you are in an app, is it the green forest river or orange tapatalk app?
Yeah, I totally flubbed up my question haha. Wanting to know if using the mobile side of the forums if I can see other members signatures. When using the mobile side only the posts show with no signature but when in full site mode I see everything.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:39 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

I think that is one of things done to make the mobile site more user friendly for mobile devices. Let me check with one of the others that users mobile more frequently than me. Are you on the mobile site, or one of the apps?
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 03:02 PM   #5

Mobile site through internet icon on phone Forest River Forums - Forest River Owners Community but I tend to switch to forest river v2.0 (full site) listed at the lower left of a page when needed. It is no big deal, I figured that was the case though. I just find it easier to read the print on the mobile side being larger, when I zoom on the full site large enough to read on my phone it cuts off part of the message where I need to scroll side to side to read. Thanks for the quick replies though. I will just assume if there is no other response there is nothing I can do. My vision is fairly poor (20/200) unless deer hunting and I am 36, looks like I need to check out laser surgery.

Hmm makes me wonder if there is an actual phone setting I can change in order to enlarge the font.
Old 06-18-2017, 04:28 PM   #6
Site Team

Test before replying in full. Will edit.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:43 PM   #7
Site Team

Your sigline that shows on the full version of the site does not automatically display on the slimmed down mobile apps. The apps are streamlined to load faster and use less bandwidth/data which has a cost to it for the member. They don't usually want to pay for the sigline pics and such to load.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote