Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 07:23 PM   #21
Explore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos3 View Post
My thoughts, not necessarily specific to this forum, is that a private message should be sent to the member that Not Only notifies him of any deletions or changes, but most importantly the Basis or Reasoning for that change.

Doesn't mean the member has any right to argue or appeal the decision.

And, I don't know what happens specifically herein at forestriverforums.com, but I do Know that many "other" forum editors feel there is no need to explain themselves and some "treasured" members are given extra leeway that other members don't get.

Herk7769: Community Rules are absolutely necessary, but can always be made better. Nothing wrong with a courtesy notification to the thread originator before a Site Team member closes it. This doesn't even have to be in the rules, it is just good common sense.

Camp4two
Old 10-21-2016, 07:47 PM   #22
Who Dares, Wins

Thanks x1000 for a good job site team. I know I have prob pushed it a few times with my passion as I will call it. You all have a thankless job.

Pat, Jen, Heather & Sapphire, the head mouser.
2015 Chevy HD D-Max
2022 Impression 315MB
Old 10-21-2016, 08:06 PM   #23
(Dry Huunday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc73 View Post
Thanks x1000 for a good job site team. I know I have prob pushed it a few times with my passion as I will call it. You all have a thankless job.
X37! The mods do a great job and my hats off to them! Thx again to the entire site team!

Beau & Sue
FurKid Express
2015 Coachmen Catalina 303RLS
2016 Chevy Silverado LT 2500HD Duramax
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs!
Old 10-21-2016, 08:22 PM   #24
Site Team

Displaying can depend on which format you are viewing the site with. There are some differences between the full site on a PC, smart devices including orange app, green app or full site option.

When editing (to fit within site rules) or deleting is necessary the writer of the message is contacted privately.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Old 10-21-2016, 09:50 PM   #25
Site Team

This thread is being closed pending cleanup of some posts that violated the site guidelines, as well as some innocent posts that quoted same, since they wouldn't make sense with the quoted posts being removed.

We do need to emphasize once again, as has been explained above, is your site team takes necessitated actions as a team. We vote on actions that need to be undertaken and a consensus is reached. No one team member does this unilaterally.

However, you may receive or read a message from only one team member, who is the designated spokesperson for same as someone has to write it up. They are however speaking on behalf of the site team as a whole. So please don't ever feel like one team member is "out to get you", as this couldn't be further from the truth. This operating procedure works very well, and insures that ALL members are treated fairly. Thank You

EDIT: This thread has been permanently closed

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
Closed Thread