Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-06-2016, 02:47 PM   #1

Sold Item

I have tried to find a way to place a "sold" on my ad or have it removed as I sold the item. I see someone asked this question and someone name FkyBob was someone who should be contacted--but can't figure out how to get to "him" or an administrator.
Ad is titled " Great Deal on Directv Roof mount..." dated April/15, Location: IN
Can you help please and let me know how I do this for future reference?
Thanks
OSU65Bob
osu65bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 02:55 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by osu65bob View Post
I have tried to find a way to place a "sold" on my ad or have it removed as I sold the item. I see someone asked this question and someone name FkyBob was someone who should be contacted--but can't figure out how to get to "him" or an administrator.
Ad is titled " Great Deal on Directv Roof mount..." dated April/15, Location: IN
Can you help please and let me know how I do this for future reference?
Thanks
OSU65Bob
Howdy, for future reference purposes you can contact any member of the site team.

This list can be find here:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/showgroups.php

If using the full web version of the forum, you can find another link to this list on the forum home page, at the bottom of all the forum thread titles (below the Dealer and product review subsections) where it says "View Forum Leaders".

You can also at any time, look at the online members list, and the usernames in emboldened dark green are site team members.

----------------------------------------------

You can also just reply to your own classified and state it is sold in a post there.

I went ahead and put the sold moniker on it for you. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	site team1.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	276.0 KB
ID:	104090  

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:00 PM   #3

Sold

Thanks so much for the detailed reply as well as taking care of the "sold" sign for me.
Appreciate your help and have a great afternoon,
OSU65Bob
osu65bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:05 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
You can also just reply to your own classified and state it is sold in a post there.
This is a great suggestion from wmtire. When site team members find that the OP has posted to his/her ad stating the item has been sold, we will change the title for you.

Mr. Dan
Site Team

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
sold