Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,258
Once again, the thread gets hijacked and goes way off topic.
That sure makes it frustrating trying to get anything useful out of these posts, and wastes a lot of time.
C'mon guys, lets try to stay on topic?
Thanks a bunch.

Back on the topic, I noticed that when I tried to view one poster's vacation pics, the ones that came up had nothing to do with his vacation, and didn't even look like his pictures.
Maybe the site is having more serious problems?
__________________

__________________
bakken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakken
Once again, the thread gets hijacked and goes way off topic.
That sure makes it frustrating trying to get anything useful out of these posts, and wastes a lot of time.
C'mon guys, lets try to stay on topic?
Thanks a bunch.

Back on the topic, I noticed that when I tried to view one poster's vacation pics, the ones that came up had nothing to do with his vacation, and didn't even look like his pictures.
Maybe the site is having more serious problems?
Lol my post so I guess I hijacked my own deal !

The frf app won't allow me to load pics one at a time or 3
I wish it would get fixed since I do 90 % of my posting from app.
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #13
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Mine stays logged on but hey I have a mac not a measly ole pc
You have my condolences.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Lol my post so I guess I hijacked my own deal !
turbo, you weren't the one that went off topic.
But no big deal, I just find it time consuming to sift through all of the off-topic and meaningless chatter. I don't have all day to spend on this one board. But I suppose that is the way public boards work.
And there is a lot of very useful informational tidbits scattered here and about.
C'est la vie.
__________________
bakken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #15
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakken

turbo, you weren't the one that went off topic.
But no big deal, I just find it time consuming to sift through all of the off-topic and meaningless chatter. I don't have all day to spend on this one board. But I suppose that is the way public boards work.
And there is a lot of very useful informational tidbits scattered here and about.
C'est la vie.
No problem !
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #16
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Ok I've adjusted some settings I'm posting a test picture to see if it works.



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120821_075026.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	18417
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #17
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
And Walla it worked first time !

Now I'll try multiples.
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:58 AM   #18
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120821_075408.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	18421



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120821_075430.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	18422



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120821_075453.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	18423

Had to move photo quality down to low to get it to load multiples.

Do the photos in this post look of (low) quality?
Or are they just smaller than normal ?
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,258
Looks like you're good to go!
__________________
bakken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Attachment 18421



Attachment 18422



Attachment 18423

Had to move photo quality down to low to get it to load multiples.

Do the photos in this post look of (low) quality?
Or are they just smaller than normal ?
The only one of (LOW) quality is the (Artic Crap)! Youroo!!
__________________

__________________
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 PM.