Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2016, 05:17 PM   #41

Sorry about the mix up ....tried to edit...and this is how it turned out
Edge programmer, 4" SS exhaust turbo/back,
Tru-Cool Max Trans Cooler, Bilstein Shocks
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada
Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 06:55 PM   #42

we finally tired of fighting the wet towel issue for years in the NW. We end up just taking extra towels and for the most part just use them once. In the late Spring into summer we can dry them inside, but for the most part have found it easier to just use them once. We Store them along with our dirty clothes in an unused bin with the drain plug open. A bit more laundry when we get home, but a small price to pay for a nice dry towel.
Old 03-24-2016, 09:41 AM   #43

We don't have an inside solution yet, but I like the expandable rod in the shower idea.

Our first trip with the new camper involved a lot of swimming. We hung wet stuff over the 'dog run' cable outside. We carry a bunch of binder clips in different sizes and use them for clothespins, chip clips, to hold the tablecloth down, etc.

Also for outside drying, I accidently discovered a few years ago that if you are putting up a clothesline, if you double the line and twist it, you can separate the twists and put the wet clothes in between the strands. No clothespins required. Works great.

Tug: 2010 2wd Nissan Armada Titanium with tow package.
Specs: Max Trailer Weight 9,100, Tongue Load: 910, GCWR: 15,100, GVWR: 7,150, Payload: 1,592
DadOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 10:01 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I want one of these for beach towels + swim suits:
We have one and it works very well. At home, we have this mounted on one of our porch posts and it works very well. I suppose you could mount in inside if you have room and a wall to anchor it to. I hope the link below works for you.

Folding Umbrella Wall Clothes Drying Rack | Economy USA Made - Folding Clothes Drying Racks - Amish Handcrafted - Home Goods

2010 Ford F-150 Crew Cab
2015 Salem Hemisphere 263RL
CampingGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 11:38 AM   #45

We use an extra shower curtain rod that is in the shower. One of the kind that stays up by pressure. It was like $5 and we just leave it up all the time (even when showering) it doesn't bother either of us.

Run Free Sweet Riley 2009-2015

Visit our blog for more information and details!
www.kels4g.com
Kels4g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:59 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels4g View Post
We use an extra shower curtain rod that is in the shower. One of the kind that stays up by pressure. It was like $5 and we just leave it up all the time (even when showering) it doesn't bother either of us.
That's what we do. Out of the way, and when we are set up the vent can be opened and they dry pretty fast. I can see having more across the top of the shower but they could get in the way of heads if all the way across. But you could take some down when showering.

Bob, Diane & Snoopy
2018 3050s Sunseeker
Santabobswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:18 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adony View Post
I installed an expanding 29" shower curtain rod above the bath tub / shower enclosure... When comping and not using the shower, I install the rod and drape wet towels over it.. also works great for hanging wet clothing on a hanger / rod so it can drip into tub and dry with bathroom vent open / heat on.. easily removes for traveling..
My wife bought one of these for our jayco and it's made it's way on to other trailers. Works great.
I also keep an oil filled electric radiator heater in the trailer in colder weather and drape towels over it.
KingFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:37 AM   #48

We put an adjustable shower curtain rod in the middle of the shower and hang the towels from pant hangers. If moisture is a problem get a cheep fan and let it run all day. I have found a clothes spinner on Amazon that will spin out most of the water.
Jc furnace man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:06 AM   #49

A small dehumidifier on the shower floor(for drainage) with the towels on a couple of expandable rods. Close the bathroom door..http://www.amazon.com/Ivation-GDM20-...idifier-Cubic/
LI Guy is offline   Reply With Quote