Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-20-2015, 10:16 PM   #21

That's funny I just received a Regal travel vice I ordered from Bear's Den. My first Regal is over 20 years old and still going strong but I wanted an upgrade with smaller jaws for chironomids. They had great service and ship to Canada.
We have a trip to the east coast in our future my wife has never been and I lived in Nova Scotia when I was a kid. (Navy brat)
Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tombsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:22 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mula1fan View Post
I love to fish with popping bugs for panfish and bass on Kentucky Lake. People look at you like you're crazy when they see you. They fight to catch 10 fish, while I catch hundreds. Been doing it since I was 7 years old. Thanks Dad.

We started shoal bass fishing down below our house with fly rods. We found that the shoalies like finesse trick worms. Most of the regular bass rods couldn't cast something that light. I ended up taking my 8wt with a 1/0 hook. We had a blast catching 3lb shoal bass with fly rods. It's a little unorthodox, but it works! L