Old 06-27-2012, 10:53 PM   #11

Hey Rockwood,
Love to see the pics at Pirateland, maybe we are in them, we always go in July, and usually in site 711 or 713, we have the golf cart all lit up with xmas lights running on a 12v to 120v inverter, and dolphin on top playing car music oldies. Sadly, we wont be there this year, spending our entire time at MB state park. So lets see them!
Dave and Rainy

Oh yea, leaving the 5th. July until the 23rd.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #12

Hey ,,we're headed to Lakewood in a couple wks,,,can't wait either...

24 Days in 09, 35 Days in 10, 24 Days in 11,,23 Days camped so far in 12, 22 Days Camped in 13,,6 Days Camped in 14
Steve09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:49 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverain View Post
Hey Rockwood,
Love to see the pics at Pirateland, maybe we are in them, we always go in July, and usually in site 711 or 713, we have the golf cart all lit up with xmas lights running on a 12v to 120v inverter, and dolphin on top playing car music oldies. Sadly, we wont be there this year, spending our entire time at MB state park. So lets see them!
Dave and Rainy

Oh yea, leaving the 5th. July until the 23rd.
Back From Pirateland in Myrtle Beach. #1

This first two pic is the camper on site, in one of the pic I was on the roof taking pic of the beach.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:54 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
Back From Pirateland in Myrtle Beach. #1

This first two pic is the camper on site, in one of the pic I was on the roof taking pic of the beach.
Back From Pirateland in Myrtle Beach. #2

These pic are from the golf cart parade on the 4th.
The pic here are from 2008, we go there every other year and stay in the same site except this year ( no RV)
Old 06-28-2012, 06:00 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmedik View Post
We are headed out on the 13th....yeah I know it's a Friday too! We've stayed in rental homes the last 20 years in Myrtle. We've never been in Pirate Land before but that's where we will be. Looking forward to staying in the camper this year. Happy camping!
That's good news, but BEWARE...... if you like golf carts that's the place to be, you will want one if you don't have one and that is when I got mine after I return home....
Old 06-28-2012, 06:06 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len & Cheri View Post
It's nice, but geez you have to reserve about a year out. It used to be called Holiday L Travel Park when I was kid. Right down from Lake Arrowhead CG and Apache CG. Lake Arrowhead is gone now, so sad Apache is just a shell of what it used to be.
I know what you mean, at Pirateland because we get what they call a primium site not only a year in advance but full payment as well and can not make a reservation no earlier then January 1st for the next year.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:14 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebaker View Post
Packing the camper Thursday. Heading to Pirateland Friday
Well we will be coming down to Pirateland to see our friends, if you see a bright red Vortecmax Chevy pick up with PA tags that will be us....

By the way for all that are traveling for the 4th ....Be safe and let see some pic.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:37 AM   #18
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Have a great time Wade. If you get a chance check out The Noizy Oyster. Home - The Noizy Oyster It's owned by some great folks from Maryland. Call ahead if you want Syeamed Crabs and let them know you're from Maryland. It's not a giant place but the food is excellent.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
Have a great time Wade. If you get a chance check out The Noizy Oyster. Home - The Noizy Oyster It's owned by some great folks from Maryland. Call ahead if you want Syeamed Crabs and let them know you're from Maryland. It's not a giant place but the food is excellent.
Thanks Charlie, I will put it on the list. We will be staying up around Bearfoot park area. We have plans on going to Benjermin's Seafood, Jimmy Buffets at Broadway at the Beach, It's my wifes birthday on the 7th so she wants to eat there and some other new dinner show that just open not long ago, it has something to do with pirates, i forgot the name of the place, I guess it is the same type deal as Med-Evil times and Dixie Stampede.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:53 PM   #20

We're at Pirateland right now...tropical Storm Debbie chased us out of Topsail Hill and we headed here. Site 1202

State's we've RVed in
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote