Old 08-20-2016, 06:54 PM   #51
I have the large version and love it.... Fill it with water and I'm good for abt 8 cups or so... I keep it on the counter and it travels great there....

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

ernest917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 08:49 PM   #52
Originally Posted by 05CrewDually View Post
We too have the mini keurig and never had issues storing it in the 5er through the last 4 winters.
One thing I didn't see mentioned, it has such a short cord on it. I had to put in an outlet by the stove for it. It was a win win because it gave us a plug for the toaster oven when we need it. All my other plugs are under cabinet so the first time we used it I had to stack boxes under it just to plug it in. Now it's a permanent fixture on the countertop.
Also my wife drinks flavored coffees and I don't so the individual cups work perfect for us.
This is what we have. I will say when we camped in our pup last fall it did not like the cold. I left it outside on my camp kitchen (under the awning) and had to bring it inside to warm up before it would even work

2017 Cherokee Grey Wolf Limited 26BH
kantonburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 04:10 PM   #53
They are very portable and the coffee is consistent. We use a reusable pod so we can just fill it up with coffee every morning!
RV_Fan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 05:09 PM   #54
we use the mini as well. Like others have said not quite as automatic but all the water gets out and we've been using this one for over 2 years. We leave it in the camper over the winter. It gets freezing on Cape Cod over the winter
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40CCK
Gibbsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 06:47 PM   #55
To me, they're a little pricey, but I can say one thing- I was having my truck serviced at our local RV dealer, and they had a Keurig in the waiting room. One of the best cups of coffee I've had in a long, long time.

2015 Forest River Rockwood Signature Series Ultra Lite 8289WS w/Diamond pkg.
2014 RAM CTD 6.7 Tradesman 4WD Auto Crew Cab Long Bed
tdst51 is offline   Reply With Quote