Old 04-25-2016, 03:51 PM   #91

Does anyone know the weight capacity of the axle on a rockwood 1905? If it is a 3,500 lb. or a 4,000 lb. axle or something else? Thank you

Old 04-27-2016, 01:37 PM   #92

The deadbolt on our door works fine but the other lock doesn't seem to do anything when the key is turned. I'm thinking it's broken but any other thoughts?

Old 04-27-2016, 03:07 PM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxies in the Rockies View Post
The deadbolt on our door works fine but the other lock doesn't seem to do anything when the key is turned. I'm thinking it's broken but any other thoughts?
I assume the "other lock" is for the paddle handle (for lack of better word) that you pull out to open the door? If so, when you turn the key all the way in one direction (can't remember which way) then it should lock that handle where you can't pull it to open the door.
Old 04-27-2016, 06:31 PM   #94

Thanks Howie. My husband called the dealer this afternoon to make an appt for a couple of other things. After describing what's happening, they told him there have been a couple other 2016 Rockwoods that have needed the lock mechanism replaced. They'll check it for us next week & get it fixed - or show us it's User Error! Which is always a distinct possibility! Thank you for your response!
Old 05-02-2016, 01:23 PM   #95

It is 3500# - it will say on the white sticker on the side of your trailer just above the yellow sticker indicating your dry weight.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:37 PM   #96

Thank you, we are now interested in the 1907 with bunks. My concern is there enough cargo weight capacity or if anyone had any problems with the cargo weight capacity being to low on the single axle micro lites.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:14 PM   #97

Yesterday we hooked up a Furrion camera system and DH wired & installed a 2nd battery. We took the camper in today & they replaced our lock mechanism & a couple other little things. While here I forgot to ask an important question, so I'm turning to you again. I need to get a progressive industries EMS ordered before our first trip in a couple weeks. I've read all the pros & cons to the hard wired vs. portable models. I know my DH would be able to do the wiring with no issues but I'm concerned as to how difficult it will be to access where it would go. He has a hip replacement scheduled for early June and in the meantime, some things are excruciatingly painful. We have a 2016 2504s. Does anybody know if I'm right in thinking you'd remove the board in the back of the little cabinet under the kitchen pantry & it would go in there? There's no outside access to that area so I can't see in it without unscrewing & removing the board. If so, I'm going to need to decide between doing it myself, which I THINK I could do, or getting the portable unit.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:44 PM   #98

If it helps any, we are using the Progressive Industries SSP-30XL which so far seems to be working well. At the storage I hooked it to 110 just for lights and battery charging and it showed a faulty ground - turned out to be the extension cord which I replaced. Anyway it proved that it was accurately reading the power supply.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:57 PM   #99

Thanks! Are you been able to take your 2405s out much yet? We are de-winterized & otherwise all set but haven't been able to go anywhere yet. Hopefully before long!
Old 05-10-2016, 02:19 PM   #100

We've had about 15 nights in it and are loving it. I'm surprised that we seem to see another 2504s almost everywhere we go. Our latest trip was to Big Bend Natl. Park where we dry camped 5 nights which was interesting - Next improvement will be to add a larger battery and solar charging. Have fun on your first adventure!