Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-19-2016, 03:13 PM   #41

Probably because no one really answered his question and went into the CPAP discussion. His question was about TT not the sleep disorder.
2020 Ram 2500 Crew cab 6.5 bed

Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:20 PM   #42

I wake her up and can go to sleep before she does. Once I'm asleep she can snore until the walls shake...
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:31 PM   #43
B47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkielee View Post
I use one of these: http://hdmusa.com/products/z1-auto/
My insurance would not cover it, but for me it was worthwhile. There is a battery option, which I did not buy, so we have problems if boondocking. I need to figure out a 12v modification for it.
I'm currently using a Resmik crap machine. Works great,but is bulky to transport.

I called my Resmik set - up tech and asked her about this machine. She said a lot of people have asked about this and because she deals only with Resmik,she didn't have a lot of information about it.

She did say that she has heard that because the unit is so small,the blower motor doesn't last too long.

What is your experience with it?
B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 12:40 PM   #44

B47 - I have a different CPAP for at home, so I have only used the z1 probably 10-15 nights total so far with no blower problems. My problem is how to run it when boondocking. We apparently do not have any 12v outlets. I would have to use a small inverter that plugs into the cigarette lighter (20 feet away). And I'm having difficulty trying to find out if that cigarette lighter runs off the cab battery or does it also hook into the coach batteries? Wish we had better documentation.
2015 Coachmen Freelander 22QBF | 1980 Toyota truck toad

Stinkielee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:33 AM   #45

We have been married 50yrs this year and this last 2yrs my wife has gotten the best sleep since she was 20. The reason, my c-pap. It completely stopped my snoring and the noise the machine makes will eventually lull you to sleep. If I can't use the machine for some reason my wife misses the noise. It made a big difference in my life. Best sleep ever.
Themeads46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 02:38 PM   #46
B47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themeads46 View Post
We have been married 50yrs this year and this last 2yrs my wife has gotten the best sleep since she was 20. The reason, my c-pap. It completely stopped my snoring and the noise the machine makes will eventually lull you to sleep. If I can't use the machine for some reason my wife misses the noise. It made a big difference in my life. Best sleep ever.
Not only did your clap machine make a big difference in your life - it may very well prolong your life also.

Some people make fun of snorers,but it's not funny.

I use mine every night and it's great.
B47 is offline   Reply With Quote