Old 04-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #111
MI Camperz

Enjoy. Post some pics when you get a chance! Seasonal camping definitely has its advantages!!

Old 04-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMS View Post
Wiscamspin:

Where is your seasonal? We are from southwestern Wi, and have thought of trying a seasonal site within a couple of hours of opur home. Although we love the Mississippi River , we haven't found any that we would want in that area that meet our specs.
Outside Montello, about 1/2 hour north of Portage. Just curious, are you close to Wyalusing SP? Used to go there quite often back in the day. Love that place!

Link to pics:http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Wi...?sort=4&page=1
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #113

New seasonal site, new camper, way to go rockin'ray!

Old 04-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #114
SMS

Very interesting! We have been looking in the Montello area for sites. It is just over an hour from Richland Center, which is where we are. We love Wyalusing, but it has only a couple of sites that our CC CKTS would get into, so we don't camp there. We spend a lot of our time at the Corp of Engineer parks at Potosi, and DeSoto.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #115
SMS

Wiscampsin: Told the wife about your message. She reminded me that a business acquaintance told us to check out Rivers End campground by Montello. Do you know of that one?
Old 04-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #116

Never heard of a Rivers End but there is a Rivers Bend. Sorry to say I don't know anything about it.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:33 PM   #117
MI Camperz

Hey Wiscampsin...Didn't end up leaving....stuck around to get spring work done at the house....was rainy all week, so nothing lost.
I bet you're counting the days now?! Me too! Come on end of April, beginning of May!
Just for fun, was looking at campers. Love this one with the light, nearly blonde wood, the carving in cabinets, window treatments, light fixtures, and living room layout.

2007 WYOMING 33RETS REAR ENTERTAINMENT TRIPLE SLIDE FIFTH WHEEL BY COACHMEN RV (33 RETS): National RV Online.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #118
SMS

Wiscampsin: We have camped at River Bend at Watertown. Rivers End is on Lake Puckaway by Montello. Where is your campground?.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzcampers View Post
Hey Wiscampsin...Didn't end up leaving....stuck around to get spring work done at the house....was rainy all week, so nothing lost. I bet you're counting the days now?! Me too! Come on end of April, beginning of May! Just for fun, was looking at campers. Love this one with the light, nearly blonde wood, the carving in cabinets, window treatments, light fixtures, and living room layout.

2007 WYOMING 33RETS REAR ENTERTAINMENT TRIPLE SLIDE FIFTH WHEEL BY COACHMEN RV (33 RETS): National RV Online.
Hey, I'm done counting the days. I came up yesterday afternoon. DW has a vacation day so she's driving up tomorrow morning with our Weimaraner. I saw 2 new campers being delivered in our campground today, a Flagstaff 5er and a Windjammer. Felt sorry for the delivery guys having to get them all set up in the cold rain. Bet the owners were excited though.

There's alot I like about that Wyoming. I like the blonde wood, makes the interior look light and bright. So many manufacturers are going too dark IMHO. Did you catch the arched closet doors and bench in the bedroom? I think the fridge door is pretty cool too. I could live without the shears on the windows and that television would have to be replaced.

You are getting some studying done for that final I hope.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #120
MI Camperz

Thanks. I do like the arched doors and bench. Where the two swivel chairs are, I was thinking keep one and put a desk in the cubby. I'm a student and DH almost always needs access to a computer for work related stuff.

P. s. I'm supposed to be studying, not shopping for campers. So distracted by spring fever. But no worries, really. Really.
p.s. I'm really not going to get it...Just dreaming. After the move, DH would kill me and it would just be too exhausting a process.

So glad you CG opened and you're there! Hurray! Finally! Enjoy!

« Contaminated Water | - »